5.0 out of 5 stars Solid like a rock
The item is solid, strong, heavy...as you would expect of a high quality roast pan.
Beware that the lid supports a max temperature of 100°C, therefore I wouldn't put it inside the oven, otherwise you will damage the thermometer.
Published on 17 Feb 2012 by Subast

3.0 out of 5 stars Puzzle
I am not sure how to rate this item. It certainly looks good but if it is called a roasting pan why is the thermometer registering temperatures only up to 100 degrees celsius. You cannot roast anything at that temperature. I have not tried it yet but would be grateful for advice.
Published on 19 Mar 2012 by Bookworm

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid like a rock, 17 Feb 2012
Subast (Portsmouth, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WMF Vitalis Covered Roasting Pan with Lid and Thermometer, 18/10 Stainless Steel, 6.5 L (Kitchen & Home)
Regarding the parcel delivery system...IT WAS BRILLIANT... not only I received it on time but also DPD sent me a mail in the morning with the approx. time that I would receive the parcel...This was fantastic because I didn't have to stay at home the whole day waiting as it usually happens with other agencies.
Very happy with the experience and with the product (I paid only £30 which seems to me a gift).

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELENT, 2 Mar 2012
I could not belive when I saw this item for this price! It's a bargain, because it has the wonderful quality WMF, perfect size. Go for it, without a second thought!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Vitalis Covered Roasting Pan with Lid, 1 Jun 2014
Great pan-construction quality top notch as you would expect from WMF.
Can be used on hob or in oven as has a Trans-Therm base which allows you to do a lot more than just roast.
I have added a vitalis steamer insert which means you can do your stew and veggies all in the one pan-and I got this at a knockdown price-so very happy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Puzzle, 19 Mar 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars NICE POT!, 27 July 2014
Cooks so very nicely and cleans like a dream