Shop now Shop now Shop now Up to 70% off Fashion Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Amazon Pantry Food & Drink Beauty Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen in Prime Shop now

Format: Audio CDChange
Price:£19.99+ £1.26 shipping

on 3 August 2006
I'd heard a few tracks of Verb T on Ghost's album and elsewhere, but wasn't especially familiar with him. Harry Love I know as one of the best UKHH producers and they combine here to bring excellent, chilled-out production, with intelligent, witty lyrics. A couple of low points to be skipped, but on the whole, this is very good indeed.
on 27 February 2008
Ladies and gents, this is a certified banger of an LP. Harry Love is the main producer who worked on early Falling Down-era Jehst stuff, and he's got incredible awareness of not just how to cook up a top-tier beat, but also how give and take the focus to/from the rappers.

Talking of rappers, well we've got just about the best on show here. Verb T himself has a refreshingly unique sense with rhyme patterns, and comes very complex with both content and delivery. He also sounds just about as hip hop a guy as you'll find anywhere, just the way he says "flow with me" on the track about dreams explains it all.

The guests are some of the very best you'll find on the planet. Winner of best verse, for me has to go to Jehst for his hilarious and creative verse. Although I prefer his early material, I have to say the image he's crafted for himself since then is the stuff of legend. I can literally imagine how he'd behave in the video, all up in the pharmacy meddlin' like.

Kyza scorches a crater into his track. By the time he tells you he's "a heavy emcee" you'll just be nodding your head in agreement. Ramson Badbonez has the audacity to rhyme "Johnson and Johnson" with "nozzle just drop off". Scorsayzee brings his incredible skills to the table (props to the accent), and Yungun is even on there romancin' them ladies with a tender track.

What are you waiting for? GET THIS