5.0 out of 5 stars it a gift
gives this cd to my uncle he loves it always playing even got him the xmas one and the soft toy
Published 11 months ago by miss l harrison

3.0 out of 5 stars The Annoying Thing sings back-up
The first one was a ring tone extravaganza, with fresh takes on catchy tunes like Axel-F and Popcorn. This one is more a compilation of catchy songs featuring Crazy Frog, where the Frog is relegated to back-up and choruses.

Published on 19 Nov 2006 by Amanda Richards

3.0 out of 5 stars The Annoying Thing sings back-up, 19 Nov 2006
Amanda Richards "Hotpurplekoolaid" (ECD, Guyana) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: PRESENTS MORE CRAZY HITS (Audio CD)

The versions of Queen's "We Are the Champions", the "Knightrider" theme, Right Said Fred's "I'm Too Sexy" and Gloria Gaynor's disco masterpiece "I Will Survive" are the better tracks on the album, but "Nellie the Elephant" wins the novelty prize for pure unadulterated cuteness. "The Final Countdown" also brings back some memories, and anybody who's listened to K-Fed's album will snigger at the version of "Ice Ice Baby". Ignore the last four tracks - they're just filler material.

Please note that this is the UK version which has a different track list to the US version. This CD has 15 tracks, while the US version has only 11, but the US version has two tracks that aren't on this one. (Cotton-Eyed Joe and Blue)

4.0 out of 5 stars Mad thing, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: PRESENTS MORE CRAZY HITS (Audio CD)
This is a good cd and the grandson will love it.
He is crazy on crazy frog.
I have to hide my cd's from him

5.0 out of 5 stars it a gift, 27 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it. Listen to it. Love it., 3 Sep 2006
C. Taylor (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PRESENTS MORE CRAZY HITS (Audio CD)
You didn't think you've seen the last of "The Annoying Thing", did you ? Well now CRAZY FROG is back and better than ever with an all-new album featuring the new hit single "We Are the Champions (Ding-a-Dang-Dong)" based on the song by Queen. Other songs include "I Will Survive", "Ice Ice Baby", and "Copa Banana".

In comparison to this UK album, the US album, that just came out here in America, exclusively has revamped versions of Eiffel 65's "Blue (Da Ba Dee)" and Rednex's "Cotton-Eyed Joe", two of my favorites. The UK album, however, exclusively has froggy versions of "I'm Too Sexy" and "The Final Countdown", as well as the full version of "Go Froggy Go", the bizarre "Crazy Jodeling", and the even more bizzare "Nellie the Elephant". Also there's "Super Crazy Sounds" which sounds so totally mixed up and around, if you know what I mean.

Either way, I like this new album a whole lot. Better than the first, even! I bought this CD on the release day here in America, so I can personally recommend it.

PRESENTS MORE CRAZY HITS
PRESENTS MORE CRAZY HITS by Crazy Frog (Audio CD - 2010)