on 15 April 2007
This is possibly the best DVD on this kind of subject that I have ever seen. Some of the best instructors in the world from Wing Chun to Karate to the more 'reality' based approaches of people like Geoff Thompson and Mo Teague all share their own views on hand strikes. Despite the different approaches of these people the film doesn't feel disjointed and flows very well. No matter what your style or whether you're a blackbelt, doorman or are simply interested in this subject, I strongly recommend this DVD.
on 28 July 2006
Now this is what martial arts is all about. Sharing information. I saw this feastured in Martial Arts Illustrated and they seemed to like it so I bought it. An awesome line up of instructors (how did they get them together?), amazing techniques and oozing quality from every pore.

If you buy any martial arts DVD ever, buy this one - it rules.
on 26 June 2010
Bought this Dvd recently after reading good reviews I must say they were correct as the standard of the Martial Artists featured are 1st class, I have trained with two of the instructors on here and they are the real deal. Because there is more than one person on here there is something that will interest anyone interested in self defence or cross training using strikes!!!
on 7 February 2012
I found these DVD's very interesting, if you study martial arts or self defence these are fantastic. I didn't know what to expect when buying these DVDs really but I brought them anyway on the fact that there is a line up of amazing instructors. I would like to point out that it is unfair that people have given these DVD's a bad review based on their high "price"! That has nothing to do with the product its self. You wouldn't give a "good film" a bad review based on how much you paid for it would you, so what's the difference? I got both DVDs (1 and 2) form the same seller for £22.50 all in, which i think is brilliant considering how good they are. To be clear i have nothing to do with the sales of this product ether, i just think it is more than worthy of a five star and people shouldn't give things a bad rap just because they are silly enough to get ripped off.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse