5.0 out of 5 stars Stop wasting your money on other gloves..
I've tried all makes of gloves over the past few months and after several rounds of golf they start to look tatty on the heel of the hand and your hand can still be sore after an hour on the range.

Published on 18 Dec. 2009 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars bionic glove pretty average
the glove is certainly different, but when new, it is very good. However, after using it for a couple of weeks, it has become very shiney, and the advantage of holding it really lighl in fingers has now dissapeared. A shame, as when new it felt great, but now feels like any other glove. I is a bit more expensive than a good standard make leather glove, and that is why I...
Published 20 months ago by denis

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop wasting your money on other gloves.., 18 Dec. 2009

I got one of these gloves after reading a review on the internet and liked the idea that it helped you with the club grip and gave increased confort. I'm pleased to report that it does exactly what it says.

The leather is very soft and the way that the fingers are made does mean that the glove follows your hand as you curl your fingers. The padding on the palm, between the thumb and index finger and inbetween the joints in the fingers works well to help you grip. The elastic panels on the back of the glove allow easy movement and actually lines up with knuckles and joints.

As the pressure points across the grip are more even it does take a few days to get used to but when you do other gloves feel uncomortable and flimsy in all the wrong places!

I'm sure that these won't suit everyone but I'm very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gimmick ?, 18 Aug. 2010
I saw this at a sports shop and thought it was just a gimmick but when I put it on and felt it mould to my hand I changed my mind! It feels a little bulky to begin with but once you hold a club it just feels right. The soft leather and padding means you can grip the club more lightly and improves control by relaxing your hand which also means you're less tired at the end of the round. Also by being more relaxed I found I was getting an extra 5-10 yards per club. I found the glove performs very well especially in the wet and offers the same grip level wet or dry - want to improve your golf game? buy one! it costs the same as 1 golf lesson!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best golf glove ever!, 25 Oct. 2010
The small gents glove is a perfect fit for a female with S/M hand. Very comfortable with great grip.
Lasts much longer than any other glove I've had

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 7 May 2009
R. Carter "tricky" (UK) - See all my reviews
Usefull piece of golfing kit for those of us who struggle with the game. The first glove split around the thumb area after only 3 games but this was promptly and effectively replaced by Amazon, in fact I received the replacement before i had time to send back the old one. Excellent service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bionic glove, 3 May 2009
Bv Ibbs "Bernie" (Worc's UK) - See all my reviews
Bionic Men's Golf Glove The best glove I have ever used. I have a little bit of joint trouble in my hands and when I put the Bionic glove on it felt a little strange, but when I gripped a club it sat perfectly in my hand. After my first round I noticed that my hands didn't ache half as much as they used to after playing, this I put down to the extra pads on the fgingers. Having played many rounds with this glove I will keep using one.
(I have recently found out that the Robin Hood golf centre in Solihull are selling this glove £2 cheaper than Amazon.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Glove on the market, 23 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Bionic Men's Golf Glove (Sports)
Bought this based on other reviews. I play in the 12-15 Handicap range and it helped me. The feel is exceptional, although I agree with other reviews on this product that it takes a bit of getting used to. I tried it on and off for about a month both on the range and the course. I then kept on missing it when using other gloves on the course. Once you are used to it, then I suspect like me you will miss it.

Unfortunately I let my thumb nail grow and it went straight though the glove in one round, then it became unusable. So have just bought another one and the all weather variant.

This may not be for everyone, but I play fairly frequently and wear through gloves on the pad and the thumb. The Bionic glove I had been using was showing no signs of wear in the usual places. I cannot vouch for any increase in distance or a noticeable change in control; but I did seem to hit a lot more greens with my approach shots - will update this review if that turns out to be more practice or the glove, when I get the replacements.

I supposed it could be helping me to put the club in the same place in my hands more accurately and preventing club head twist through the shot but I am dubious about that. We shall see.

I would try it - given what else we spend money on to play this game, this seems a small amount to pay as an experiment; and it worked for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bionic Golf Gloves, 31 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Bionic Men's Golf Glove (Sports)
I never buy any other glove for golf than Bionic gloves. They seem to fit my hand perfectly and do not wear as quickly as some that I have tried.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bionic Golf Glove, 27 Dec. 2010
Great to use this in the cold weather. Stops too much vibration as the club head hits into the frozen ground! Also much easier on the joints and I find it beneficial as I only have small hands. Probably wouldn't use it in the summer but certainly worth having one in the bag if you suffer from joint pain or just like to have a more solid grip on the top hand.

4.0 out of 5 stars Suffering eased, 5 April 2012
Arthritis in my fingers was making gripping the golf clubs quite painful. Whilst this glove doesn't completely ease the problem, it certainly helps. The glove is of a high quality with extra padding around the base of the fingers and makes gripping the club much more comfortable. I'd recommend trying to anyone arthritis sufferer!

5.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 20 Aug. 2011
I`ve been using this glove for five months now,it is a very comfortable fit and grips the clubs well,I tend to ware it most of the round and even in the hottest weather it breaths well,can`t comment on wet weather play as I have been lucky so far.Would recommend this quality glove.

Bionic Golf Glove - Gents LH Medium