Price:£1.31+ Free shipping

on 14 February 2012
they work well but come unscrewed and fall apart if you are not carefull thry can be seen from a good distance
on 13 May 2013
Got these for the winter months to attach to my coat zip and side of welly so I dont get run over by some moron. Cant grumble at all and still going strong in May 2013 :) wouldnt put on my dogs collar (1 year old Staffy= #bonkersintoeverything) get flashing collars instead
on 19 October 2013
[...]

These really are great. We've tried a variety of lights with our dog, some of which have been pretty expensive. But, these little safety blinkers are (honestly) the best value. They're bright, easy to see, and last a reasonable amount of time. I can't be 100% sure, but I'm guessing that they're good for 15-30 hours'ish. The batteries can be replaced relatively easily, but they're so cheap that it's hardly worth the effort, and cheap batteries hardly last any time at all. One word of warning ... always triple check that the light is completely off. We've ran down the batteries on these before when we haven't checked, and the battery has merrily flashed away for several hours (in a cupboard) and we haven't noticed until we've been getting ready to go out. :-(
on 4 February 2015
Customer service brilliant!!! For a product as inexpensive as this , I could ask for nothing more. My first delivery did not work (think batteries). But 2 days later all wonderful thanks to the replacement. Great product, great price, great service!!! Great buy!!!!!
on 11 December 2012
This would be a great product if the massive design flaw was addressed. Whilst the LED flashing light is marvellous and can be seen from a long distance 20+ metres away in darkness, this product is severely let down by the fact that it comes in two pieces and should you lightly unscrew the LED bit, the likelyhood you'll lose top bit from bottom then renders the product completely redundant, because the keyring (top) cannot run independently from the bottom (LED) bit. The reason that there is a need to unscrew top from bottom is to prevent the battery from running down as you need to screw the two bits together to get this to work. I used this to attach to my dogs collar, but when not needed lightly unscrewed top from bottom to disconnect the battery, however whilst still attached to dog collar bottom half was lost. Bought this time had on my keys, and again the same thing happened. Completely useless.. if this flaw was addressed this would be a great product.
on 14 December 2011
Bought this flashing collar for our very active cocker spaniel, Obi. He had a red plastic bone shaped flashing collar fitting before which worked well for a few months but eventually got shaken loose and only flashed intermittently. This however appears to be a much more robust little fella. It flashes very brightly and lights up the dog and the ground around the dog. The light from the old one could only be seen when the dog was facing you but this can be seen from quite a few angles. It has been running for a couple of weeks with the first set of batteries included and is showing no signs of dimming yet (I dont think), and there is a second set of batteries also included so pretty good value for a couple of quid. The batteries will be very cheap to replace (on Amazon of course) when the time comes. I was dubious of the screw fitting as I was worried it would unscrew itself and fall out however the screw fitting is reassuringly tight. Easy to screw but very unlikely to come out. Certainly not when fully tight and the light is flashing - and very unlikely after half a screw to turn the light out. All in all I am delighted with this so far. It is exactly what I was looking for and at a great price. I nearly paid double the price as I wanted to get one which was good quality and shouldn't need replaced. But I am very glad I decided to have a punt on this one for a few quid. Money very well spent.
on 23 January 2014
Actually I don't know why I bought this item, I don't even have dog. :D It was late and just ordered with some other product. Arrived in an envelop and when I turned it on I was surprised how strong it is. Flashing with red and blue like a police car. I'm pretty sure you can't lost your dog in the dark with this or whatever you want to use for.
on 1 November 2014
good value for money and would be fine for an on lead dog walking, not so good for running dogs as the twist on/off works itself loose and either switches off or base comes off and you lose the battery.
on 17 January 2014
Although it's a long delivery time (comes from China) , once received it was worth it. Good price, very effective flashing blue/red light. Only difficulty for me (not a product fault), is that with a very active puppy it can be difficult to fit to his collar as he bites, twists and turns.
A really good buy for the money (I bought 2)
on 29 January 2013
This is a handy little thing which quickly attaches to your dog's collar and makes your dog visible in darkness, invaluable if you live in the countryside and have a black labrador which tends to wander off! Also useful for dog walking on winter evenings, makes your dog visible to other road users and pedestrians with it's bright flashing lights. Cheap and cheerful, it does have a tendency to unscrew itself and get lost, so don't leave it on the collar when not needed. I bought two this time so I have a spare.