4.0 out of 5 stars A must have product!
I'm now 28 weeks pregnant and for the last couple of weeks I've started to get a painful back. Sometimes it has been so bad my husband has had to help me out of the chair/bed. I've been wearing this support for a few days now and all pain has disappeared completly (when wearing it). It supports the weight of your bump at the front and distributes it evenly across your...
Published on 18 July 2009 by Devon Daffy

3.0 out of 5 stars Useful to a point but too small for late pregnancy
This support belt helped me with round ligament and pelvic girdle pain. It did provide support during the second trimester but by the third trimester it was uncomfortable to wear the large back support and it just wasn't large enough. I wasn't overweight or measuring large and was wearing it properly, it just wasn't big enough. In the end I just wore the little under...
Published on 6 Feb 2012 by speccy reader

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely must have!, 14 May 2014
This review is from: Nexcare Elastic Pregnancy Belly/Bump Support - Size 8-18 (Personal Care)
quick delivery. it is an amazing product. Love it! it does the job well, adjustable to grow together with ur bump. I recommend it to every pregnant lady.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped, 20 Mar 2014
I used this in the latter months of pregnancy. I suffered SPD/PGP and it was recommended I try this. Took a little while to get the hang of putting on correctly as comes in 3 parts but once on I found it pretty comfy to wear under clothes. It took the weight off my bump nicely which helped ease my pelvic pain. It didnt eradicate it but it's worth a try and certainly made a difference for me. A little uncomfortable if sat after a while but then again if your sat you don't really need it to take the weight off anyway.... But ideal for when on feet a while walking/ at work etc. I hadn't used any others to compare it to but for the price I paid which I believe is the higher end of the market as I saw some much cheaper available, but it believe you get what you pay for and was very happy with it. Washed well too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 11 Mar 2014
I am really impressed with this belt and the support it offers. Sometimes, the velcro rubs against your skin, which can be a little annoying, but this is easily rectified and a small price to pay for the comfort offered. It alleviated back pain immediately. Really, really happy. One missing star, as this is expensive, but well worth the money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pregnancy support belt, 10 Jan 2014
I found this really useful around 16-20 weeks when my belly was getting used to being stretched and my ligaments began to loosen, but I think it was a bit more of a security blanket. However, around 32 weeks I started using it again as I was trying to continue working and needed the back support it offered. My only complaint is the velcro loops scratch you if you don't put it on exactly in the right position or over clothes (which is what I ended up doing). I never used the elastic over the top of the bump.

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor fitting., 1 Jan 2014
C J. Ferguson "queen b" (Belfast Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
The bump support bar was far too big for me even nearing the end of my pregnancy. Belt made me too warm and sometimes more uncomfortable than the bump itself. Helped me though when i was on my feet doing 10 hour shifts on a hospital ward and slowed down the back ache that is all part of the joys of pregnancy. First few attempts my other half had to put it on as it was slightly awkward until I figured it out. Worth it if your on your feet a lot.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good support, 25 July 2013
It provides good support and enabled my wife to push another couple of weeks nursing before going onto maternity leave, her only complaint was that it is a rather hot piece of kit to ware and left her sweaty on hot days.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good support, 24 Jun 2013
This is a good product which offers support in early pregnancy. I started to wear this when pregnant with twins and suffering from Pelvic Girdle Pain but as I got bigger it got more uncomfortable digging in and folding over on itself. But it did help.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Support, 25 May 2013
Mrs. B. Harland (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Purchased for my Daughter who is suffering with pelvic girth pain during her second pregnancy. She is on her feet for long periods and claims this is helping however not as comfy sitting down. This is definitely helping her with her pain.

3.0 out of 5 stars too expensive, 18 Jan 2013
busy mum (Northern Ieland) - See all my reviews
Too big for me I am a size 8 unable to use additional over bump strap for this reason. Paid 34.99 but was in a lot of discomfort so I wore it.
It did give support but rather industrial looking. Have to be very careful when positioning because velcro can irritate skin.

4.0 out of 5 stars support, 15 Dec 2012
not purchased for the reason advertised.
suffering with a prolapse bladder and then managed to slip a disc.
having the tummy support helped one side while the back support gave comfort until the back pain eased.
would recommend for both jobs