5.0 out of 5 stars The brilliant dog-walker 'wag-bag'.
I just love my 'wag-bag'. I am now on my fourth one, having used them for years.
They contain everything you need for your dog when you're out with him/her:
A water bottle and fold-up bowl; separate pockets for poo bags, biscuit treats, balls and a large zip up pocket for your phone, purse, keys, suntan cream - plenty of room for everything you could need...
Published on 23 Jun 2010 by A. C. johnson

2.0 out of 5 stars Great design - shame that it doesn't last long!
Published 16 days ago by Ms. Helen E. Steynor

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The brilliant dog-walker 'wag-bag'., 23 Jun 2010
This review is from: SnuggleSafe WALKER/TRAINER WAG BAG with FREE fold up Bowl & Bottle plus lots of loops and pockets for essentials and treats! (Colours May vary) (Garden & Outdoors)
They contain everything you need for your dog when you're out with him/her:

It's a bum-bag design, but I wear mine on my back and across the body which looks and feels nice.

When it really comes into it's own is in the summer, because when you don't want to wear a coat or carry a bag, you can just wear your wag-bag instead. It's very light and comfortable. It's also strong and well-made and comes in a variety of colours.

Fantastic product - purpose built for the job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Handy, 3 July 2008
Trickle Tree (The universe) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I bought this bag after recently adopting two little pups. I found that it was awkward juggelling my keys, two leads, pooper scooper bags, mobile for security, treats for bribing the pups and a some loose change just incase. This bag has helped enormously. I can keep everything secure and organized for quick retrieval, leaves my hands free for loads of doggie cuddles. I would very much recommend this to anyone. The only thing was that it came in blue which is very nice but was expecting it in black.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another pair of hands, 22 Oct 2008
GPW (Surrey, England) - See all my reviews
A fast growing Weimaraner pup who needs long walks and lots to drink had led me to struggling with poo bags, water bottle, training treats and other items I hadn't thought about. This is a great solution and will be better still when I can get the dog to carry it for himself!

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC!, 17 April 2010
Mrs. G. Allman (UK) - See all my reviews
This is a must for all dog walkers. There is loads of room for everything like keys, phone, treats poo bags, water bottle and more and it is very well made.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful accessory for longer walks, 30 April 2013
Very adjustable waist strap, easy to take on and off. I agree with other reviewers, the bottle does leak (in common with most sports water bottles!), but I empty it when I get home, otherwise keep it upright. The dog soon learnt to drink directly from the bottle, I just drip it onto her tongue: she really appreciates it on longer walks or warm days. The largest pocket is big enough for a mobile, as a hayfever sufferer, I carry a pocket pack of tissues and Pet Corrector in mine. Other smaller pockets for treats and poo bags. There is also a flat zip pocket on the reverse you could store credit card, drivers license, banknotes, etc. Plus two rings on the belt, I attach a clicker to one, and DickyBag to the other (for used poo bags). So I have everything I need without taking a backpack - great in warm weather when I don't want to wear a coat. My only criticism is that the seams in the small pocket I use for treats make it hard to clean it out - would be nice if it was lined so could easily be turned inside out. Happy dog-walking!

2.0 out of 5 stars Great design - shame that it doesn't last long!, 6 Aug 2014
Ms. Helen E. Steynor (Shropshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this bag as it was the only one, which had the right number of compartments & clips for everything I need when dog walking. I thought it was great at first, but the problem is that it's not durable at all. After only a months worth of use it started to fall apart - bits of the lining keep falling off, so I'm leaving littles of blue fabric everywhere I go - this means it's not as waterproof anymore. The water bottle holder has torn off down one side, which I think is because it's not big enough or strong enough to hold a full water bottle (which leaks) and the collapsible bowl. The fabric is now also coming apart on the large front pocket, which I use for my phone, but I don't think I will for much longer as it's liable to fall through the holes in the fabric soon.

It might be an okay product if you're only going for 10-20 minute walks every day with a very low energy dog, but I would imagine anyone doing the normal length dog walks of an hour or more every day, will have the same problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 2 Jun 2014
I wanted this as it is always difficult giving the dog a drink when we are out. This does the job in one. Waterbottle, water bowl and loads of pockets for all those necessities.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy for dog walkers!, 14 Aug 2014
Great product. You can get an amazing amount in it! I use it every walk with my Staffy and carry my phone, keys, poo bags, tissues and on hot days water too.This is the second one I have bought as I wore the other one for quite a few years and it looked a bit tired and very worn. A really useful product. Thank you :0))

1.0 out of 5 stars completely useless! Belt clip wouldn't even fasten, 7 July 2014
Returned, completely useless! Belt clip wouldn't even fasten.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 14 Jun 2014
I wish I had gotten a say on the colour as its very red and really stands out, I feel foolish wearing it. Also Its bigger and bulkier than I had expected. I had hoped to be able to use it whilst running/walking with my dog but it just gets in the way and is uncomfortable when on. Plus the bottle falls out easily.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›