5.0 out of 5 stars An album of the year!, 13 Sep 2006
This review is from: Impeach My Bush (Audio CD)
My wife really, really hates Peaches. She thinks that she is just an extremely foul mouthed "woman" who has nothing constructive to say. This is very true and is actually one of the reasons that i think she (Peaches, not my wife!) is a great artist. And, she (Peaches again!) DOES have lots to say. Ok, so some of the content is not the kind of stuff that you will want your kids to be singing, but "Impeach my Bush" is a great, great album. Much more polished than her last album, which was also great. However, her latest release has tight funky beats, sleazy bass and some dirty geetar!! On top of this, I think that Peaches actually has a great voice!! Make sure that you get hold of this album. I don't often do reviews on Amazon, but whith Impeach my Bush, I couldn't resist!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuz I Wanna Take You Downtown...!, 21 July 2006
I. J. Travis "NeonCommando" (York, U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Impeach My Bush (Audio CD)
Be afraid, be very afraid... peaches' new album is perfect and as filthy as ever, and then some...!

although her last album was great, this is where she has really hit the nail on the head.

FF was a bit all over the place with its relentless genre-hoping, but with 'impeach my bush' shes managed to maintain a balance with no song sounding out of place...

well... if you disregard the albums first stand-out track 'Tent in your Pants' (which is very similar in style to Ciara and/or Missy Elliot syle hip hop), the tracks gel well together with a sound not to distant from the electropunk offerings of fellow electro-feminists Le Tirge!

Other standout tracks include the goldfrapp-esque first single 'Downtown', 'Hit it Hard', 'Two Guys (For Every Girl)' and 'Do Ya'

Perfect for hardcore fans and beginners alike!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dirty girl!, 10 Mar 2013
This review is from: Impeach My Bush (Audio CD)
Don't think much of her music but I like her attitude! The decadence of pre-WW2 Berlin just in time for WW3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album. Love it!, 18 May 2010
Rastislav Sevcik "Ralf101" (Bratislava, Slovakia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Impeach My Bush [VINYL] (Vinyl)
Impeach My Bush [VINYL]

This album is really great. I recommend it to all who like this style of music.

Impeach My Bush [VINYL]
Impeach My Bush [VINYL] by Peaches (Vinyl - 2006)