4.0 out of 5 stars First impressions, 12 Aug 2009
This review is from: Facial Workout: Because the Muscles Don't End at [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
I have been following this DVD for about 2 months now and feel I can see improvements around my eyes and mouth. I am sure that a few of the exercises a put in just to fill time but others seem to be having a real impact.
Once you have mastered the full workout there is a daily routine at the end of the DVD that can be followed in about 15 minutes, short enough to be followed 2 or 3 times a week.
The production is very good and if I have any complaints it would be the use of 3 very young and good looking girls. I would prefer to see older women following the routine so we can judge if the exercises are having a real impact.
So far I am happy with the progress and will continue with the routine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Facial Workout, 6 Nov 2013
Great. easy exercise. What is very imported the exercise are working and my face start looked more fresh and elastic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Professional, 19 May 2013
Good quality face workout...if nothing else it does seem to help maintain a fresh look - not sure how much more I can say after only 4 weeks.

4.0 out of 5 stars Facial Work Out, 23 Nov 2010
I like this DVD. but Not the Voice of the Woman giving out the instructions. So I think I will play it with the sound down, perhaps that way I will be able to sit through it with out wanting to throw some thing at the Screen.
She really has the most annoying voice, & is constantly repeating the same words. It makes you feel as if she is talking to a DumbBo. But perhaps she was when she first recorded it.
Apart from that, I think or I hope the exercises will work, but I do feel a lot of time is wasted by repeating the instructions. But perhaps thats the fault of the orginal `DumbBo` Could not take it in the first time!!!!