5.0 out of 5 stars Command Hooks - all sizes are brillient
Published on 21 Jan. 2013 by shop_buy_shop_buy

3.0 out of 5 stars ok so far
Would be better if back of hook was solid so more area for strip to stick to, but so far ok stuck to plastic cladding. Time will tell.
Published 22 months ago by G HOB

5.0 out of 5 stars Command Hooks - all sizes are brillient, 21 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Command Mini Hooks with Command Strips (17006) (DIY & Tools)
I get a house provided with my job and have to move every couple of years. I am therefore limited to using products that do not cause any visible damage to our home. A few weeks ago I was thinking about the requirement for hooks in our current home and thought there must be a product out there that can be stuck to walls/doors/fridges etc that causes no damage when removed. After some research I came across these hooks and the first size I bought were the mini hooks, which I used for key hanging hooks for our hallway. Having tested them (by removing a hook to see if any damage was caused) I realised that this is the product I have been needing for the past few years. I instantly ordered medium size hooks, which I am now using for hanging dish cloths and tea towels on in the kitchen. I then ordered some large hooks, which I am using on the backs of our bedroom doors for hanging dressing gowns and clothes on. These hooks really do remove easily and leave no marks. An excellent product that has brought order to my home, without me worrying about causing damage to one of my employer's properties.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best small hooks ever, 13 Jan. 2010
Mary (Armagh, N. Ireland) - See all my reviews
6 x Mini Hooks with 3M Command(tm) Adhesive Strips
These are the best hooks ever! It does what it says on the packet. They came off with no effort atall, no marks on walls whatsoever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Strong Adhesive Strips, 15 Dec. 2007
P. Diamond (UK) - See all my reviews
I have used the same hooks/strips for the christmas decorations and lights for three years . Also these hooks stay 'STUCK' to any surface that I have applied to. Worth the few extra pence to have a product that does what the ad. says.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for DIY key storage, 8 May 2014
Chris M (York) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
We bought these to store house keys on the interior of a cupboard door that had no hooks and they are the perfect size and sturdiness for hanging house keys / car keys.

The hook is angled to that even slamming the door means keys do not fall off.

We’ve also used them on the inside of a kitchen cupboard to hang a tea towel on.

I was very impressed with how quick and easy they are to apply; luckily we’ve had no requirement to remove them yet.

Would highly recommend, so much so we are now looking at the other sizes of these hooks to think of potential uses.

Excellent 5 star product.

5.0 out of 5 stars HUNG UP ON THESE, 21 Nov. 2009
We are a family very much into Genealogy and had some twenty pictures of ancestors to hang in the the entrance passageways. No drilling of holes, no ups and downs just twenty evenly spaced pictures all at the right height. Easy and efficient so now only time will tell if they stay there until it is time for me to join them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good hook for light items, 9 Feb. 2012
I am very satisfied with the extra discount price I got for these mini hooks. I hang on the keys so it fits very well the purpose. I prefered If the adhesive tape was transparent to go with the plastic hook but I am completely satisfied. excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well, 20 Oct. 2010
As long as you stay within the recommended weight limits these hooks work great, easy to fit, and leaves no mark ideal for rental properties

5.0 out of 5 stars small sticky hooks, 20 Jan. 2010
Ms. Elizabeth Mccairns (glasgow) - See all my reviews
These little sticky hooks were perfect for my needs - I used them inside my fish tank cabinet. They really do what it says on the tin.

I had looked long and hard for something like them in the shops - to no avail. I really can recommend them.

4.0 out of 5 stars They DO work, just follow the instructions!, 25 Sept. 2014
These DO work. If they're falling off or causing damage when you remove them it's because you're doing it wrong. Follow the guidance on application, removal and weight limits and you will find that they do work. I've tested a hook by hanging a large calendar from a wall with a matt painted finish. I left the calendar hanging from it for more than 2 months then decided to remove it to see whether I could trust the 3M products to use elsewhere around my house.

To remove them: lightly apply pressure to the hook, only to stop it flinging around when it releases, don't push it against the wall. Stretch the tab DOWNWARDS (as close to the wall as you can keep it). KEEP STRETCHING IT DOWNWARDS. STRETCH IT EVEN FURTHER. You will see the section adhered to the wall will be gradually peeling away as you stretch DOWNWARDS. Just keep stretching DOWNWARDS and the whole thing eventually peels off without leaving any marks whatsoever (in my experience), paint surface completely intact and without any sticky residue.

The only reason I give it 4 stars and not 5 is because the tab you need to use for the removal process is a bit unsightly, with £M branding on it, which kind of defeats the purpose of the inconspicuous clear plastic design. If they removed the branding and made the tab completely transparent too then it would be 5+ stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars LP covers now on display :-), 8 Dec. 2013
Been searching online for ages trying to find a cheap way to hang my vinyl lp covers & get them on display. Most options available online are ridiculously overpriced. Then I hit on the idea of 3 small plastic hooks, 2 below at the corners & 1 above in the middle pointing down, I went searching online for something in clear plastic & found these at Sainsburys (£1.99/6 pack). Bought some to try them out & they've been up 24 hours with no failures yet, having said that although the weights within spec with 2 hooks supporting, I don't think I'll be hanging my lp covers with the vinyl inside. I went back & got all the mini hooks Sainsburys had in stock & have just ordered more here online. If any do fall off I'll report back. :-)

Command Mini Hooks with Command Strips (17006)
Usually dispatched within 4 to 5 days