This is the first time I'm reviewing a health product on here.

Published 23 months ago by Yousuf Khan

3.0 out of 5 stars re-consider Vanilla
The powders shakes well and very instantly unlike other products which become lumpy even when shaking the bottle for nearly a minute. I gave it a quick shake and it was ready to drink. However, when I drank it that was the problem...the taste was not great. So I recommend mixing with milk, and possibly adding a tea spoon of sugar - that should be fine.

I...
Published 17 months ago by Haroon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars If You're drinking this For Taste only, "Go have a Coke and Smile", 22 Oct 2012
Yousuf Khan (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This is the first time I'm reviewing a health product on here.

For Years I have been trying to find a protein shake which I could take. I've spent a few hard earned £££ on buying various other products only to not being able to stomach them. Ironic thing is, this is a known fact about Protein shakes and everyone I have spoken to at the Gym about having problems with my stomach whilst taking the other products always acknowledge the fact that indeed they do cause issues for people.

I was on a mostly vegetarian diet for a while and recently having gotten myself a personal trainer, wanted to increase the benefits of my workouts by also taking some protein shakes. Advantage this time was that my Gym has the facility to pick a variety of products which they will prepare for you post workout. I went through a couple of other products before coming to this one and it's now been 6 weeks that I have been taking Whey to go and I have not had any issues with my stomach whilst taking this. Granted I'm not having too many shakes a week, however this is the same amount I was having during my previous attempts.

I am also noticing a change in my body shape, although I cannot credit the protein shake alone for my changes, as I have been working out a lot harder than usual and radically overhauled my diet. You have to make big changes to get changes I guess.

Bottom line. This is the only protein shake I have ever been able to stomach. Start with a small pack and see if you can stomach it.

Good Luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Whey, way good., 7 Oct 2011
I thought this would taste horrible, but it actually enhances the smoothies I make with it. there is also a recipe book from solgar with whey protein recipes, great for people on protein diets! I haven't tried any of the baking yet, but will.

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural and great taste, 10 Nov 2012
This review is from: SOLGAR - WHEY PROTEIN TO GO CHOCO 453gr (Personal Care)
Great taste
All natural
Easy to digest
Good for post workout or as a quick breakfast with unsweetened almond milk, hazelnut milk and a teaspoon of whole nut peanut butter.
Also nice with coconut water.
Vanilla flavour is practically tasteless

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality product, 30 Mar 2014
So this whey protein is not the cheapest but you pay for what you get. I am lactose intolerant so have to be careful about what protein I have but I do not suffer any ill effects with the Solgar protein. It is good quality with a nice chocolate flavour. It's just about right with water, my wife mixes with banana and milk to create a smoothie and she loves it.

I have purchased this ongoing for about 6 months now after using a cheaper I branded product but I would not go back. Thoroughly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A healthy protein powder GREAT!, 7 May 2014
I suffer from a number of allergies and finally I found a protein powder that is healthy with natural flavours,ingredients and not packed with sugar. I have a scoop in the morning as a milkshake or I mix it in with my cereal and I have some in the afternoon. I also mix it in with my strawberry yogurt at lunch sometimes. It's so tasty and unbelievable good for my health. I definitely recommend it and it's worth the investment.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 17 Mar 2014
Mixes easily and tastes really natural. Highly recommend this over the more 'sugary' brands. Worth paying a bit more for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic quality, great tasting whey protein supplement., 29 Nov 2013
Great product, this is the best tasting whey protein supplement I have ever used.
Huge tub, mixes well with milk or yoghurt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect !, 27 May 2014
This review is from: SOLGAR - WHEY PROTEIN TO GO CHOCO 453gr (Personal Care)
I bought this for various health and fitness reasons as lifting weights is now vital fur my health.it is tasty filing and helps with my levels of protein consumption especially as I can't eat red meat. Excellent product !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean and mean, 21 May 2014
A real bargain, one of the cleanest protein powders out there. Easy to mix and not a sickly sweet taste like the others. A great post workout shake with the perfect 2:1 ratio of carbs and protein

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 19 April 2014
ben (London, Uk) - See all my reviews
Is what it says it is. Will definitely continue to use this product and recommend it to others if asked.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›