on 22 July 2006
It is beyond me why someone would write a review for a CD they havnt even listened to properly yet...anyway heres my review, I have listened to them all.

CD1 - Upfront Hardcore. Very boring upfront hardcore, terrible mixing, it seems like Dougal put no effort into the transitions, and made them very dull. On the whole not enough hardcore and too many trancey breakdowns. I like trance but not when its sped up with some added bass like the tunes on this CD are. Total teeny 'im a raver' rubbish.

CD2 - Happy Hardcore. An Awesome CD the best on this compiliation, and I would have bought it just for this one. Slipmatt is a great mixer and pulls some moves that he makes look easy but they are anything but. He really thought about the mixing and each tune works so well with the next.

CD3 - Oldskool/rave. Great CD with tunes from back in the warehouse days, Bunter does a good job at mixing with some old classics on here, a great CD!

Overall a great compilation, I cant say a good thing about CD1 because I dont like upfront, although I still expected more from Dougal mixing wise. However Slipmatt and Bunter do a great job with their Mixes so this deserves 5 stars.
on 30 May 2011
It`s worth buying just for the billy bunter 1992 -94 CD .The other 2 are disappointing & played once but never again .Billy Bunter cd is quality & love that one .
on 26 November 2011
i got my Helter Skelter Presents United Hardcore in today on the 26/11/2011 and i wont to on wer is CD1 to i do not have it i go CD 2 and CD 3 so can u tall me wer is CD1 is
on 2 December 2015
Very happy
on 4 September 2006
Being a dedicated hardcore raver for nearly a decade now i had high hopes for this set- but I've listened to it, and although some of the tracks were quite good, on the whole this set could have been much better. What annoyed me most was that old skool hardcore on cd3 was mixed by Billy bunter who makes the tracks dull and drum 'n' bassy- it should have been dougal doing the old hardcore. Also, there wasn't much happy hardcore or uk hardcore, it was mostly trancy hardcore, which i do like, but i expected less on whats meant to be a pure hardcore set. And while i understand that this set was meant to bring to light the lesser-known hardcore tunes, it could still have had some better ones (where was brisk n trixxys eyeopener, huh?). All in all the parts were better than the whole, and i wouldn't pay out for the set unless it was reduced. Bring back some better old skool hardcore sets!!!