5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for gaming
I bought one of these adaptors to connect my xbox 360 VGA cable to my DVI input on my HD TV.

One word, Perfect.

Bargain at 1p...(ok you pay for postage...) but it delivers excellent results. Fully recommended.
Published on 25 Nov. 2007 by Stegsy

I bought one of these adapters too use in an eyefinity setup and i realised that the adapter was not fully wired to recieve plug and play information from my monitor (eg make and model and resolution information). This can make it difficult to setup in eyefinity mode because eyefinity require the monitors resolution information in the plug and play information (EDID).
Published on 10 April 2010 by Mr. G. A. Jones

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for gaming, 25 Nov. 2007

One word, Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars DVI to VGA connector, 28 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Cabling4Less DVI to VGA (HD15) Adaptor (M-F) (Electronics)
This connector does exactly the job. It enables the use of a VGA monitor with a Digital computer AND wooppee!!No cabling involved!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 23 Dec. 2010
worked fine
used it to connect a vga monitor to a dvi port on my graphics card
would definately reccommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely superb - how do they do it?, 1 Feb. 2007
Martin Turner "Martin Turner" (Marlcliff, Warwickshire, England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Cabling4Less DVI to VGA (HD15) Adaptor (M-F) (Electronics)
I was astonished to see this DVI to VGA adaptor listed at just one penny. Surely it was a mistake? I ordered three of them, fully expecting to be told that the price was misprinted.

I was wrong. Of course, I had to pay postage, but it was hardly punitive (I think a total for three of less than £7.00). Nonetheless, the items arrived, properly packed, very swiftly.

How good are they?

Perfect. The DVI to VGA adaptors delivered with Apple Macs are very good for the computer, but they fail fairly quickly, because the cable deteriorates. These solid adaptors are a bit more of a risk for the computer, because there is no 'give' in what is (with the VGA plug) quite a long stretch of rigid material. But they produce a much better quality signal than the Apple adaptors do, even when they are new.

For the rest, these are manufactured to full professional standards, and we are fully satisfied with their professional results.

How do they do it? I've no idea. But I'm glad that they did.

PS: if the price has gone up by the time you read this review, they will still be a bargain at £2-£3 each.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok depends if you are using this adapter in an eyefinity setup, 10 April 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, 7 May 2011
M. Painter (Shropshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cabling4Less DVI to VGA (HD15) Adaptor (M-F) (Electronics)
I've got an nVidia 9500GTX 1280MB graphics card with two DVI ports. I am using one of the adapters provided with the card, and one of these. I couldn't tell you which is which because they're both at the high quality that nVidia provide for their graphics.

Well worth it, no issues from me.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great Buy, Don't miss this., 6 Feb. 2008
Andrew Yau - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cabling4Less DVI to VGA (HD15) Adaptor (M-F) (Electronics)
I bought this a while ago and i am really pleased with it. It hasn't broken after about say 6 months and i am really happy with it.

If you are thinking about buying it but can't decide i highly recommend it. The postage was very quick and neatly packaged.

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap - but problems connecting, 18 Jun. 2009
M. Elliott (Lincoln, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cabling4Less DVI to VGA (HD15) Adaptor (M-F) (Electronics)
I bought this item so I could plug my desktop computer into my Hanns-G 19W monitor DVI port as I normally use the VGA port for my Xbox 360, to save me having to swap cables over. The problem I had was that the female DVI socket on my monitor is a DVI-D connection, and the male connector on the adaptor is a DVI-I. Unfortunately, this means that the 'C5' pin (the flat long one) will not fit into the socket as it is too long.

I am sure this product is wonderful, however I cannot rate it at any more than a 2star because of the problem. While this is not the manufacturers fault there are varieties of DVI sockets, an industry standard, or better labelling would be beneficial.

1.0 out of 5 stars Damaged and Incorrect Advertisement, 23 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Cabling4Less DVI to VGA (HD15) Adaptor (M-F) (Electronics)
Having received the item a day earlier than the predicted earliest delivery date, I was excited.

However as soon as it landed in my hand, I noticed the DVI male port was damaged with the metal casing bend inwards. Also the screw pins were different lengths.

To top it all off, it is advertised as DVI to VGA. Now I learn that there are three types of DVI ports. I received the DVI-I (if you look close enough, that is what the picture shows) but reading other reviews, it does seem to be pot luck which one you actually receive.

I will be sending it back and would like my £1.05 back please.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does its job., 3 May 2011
Andrew Walkden (North Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cabling4Less DVI to VGA (HD15) Adaptor (M-F) (Electronics)
In order to link my new PC up with the KVM switch I have, I needed to convert VGA(from the KVM switch) to DVI (for the PC). This converter does that job fine. The screws are a little fiddly to anchor the adaptor to the male/female sides, but I've only had to do that once.

Cabling4Less DVI to VGA (HD15) Adaptor (M-F)