5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than season 1
Published on 22 Sept. 2006 by Kuma

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
fantastic. cant wait to get the next one.
Published 6 months ago by edward franklin

5.0 out of 5 stars Even better than season 1, 22 Sept. 2006
This review is from: Two And A Half Men - Season 2 [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
I'm a big fan of the "Two and a half men" series, and I think that season two is even better than the first season. First of all it takes more risks than the previous series and pushes boundaries with its humour, secondly it is a much more rounded comic production; the humour is much less dependant on Jake (a weakness of the first series), which allows for some more adult themes, the character development is much stronger (Charlie Sheen is less all knowing and lucky) which seems to bring out the best in the other characters, especially Alan, Judith and Evelyn (Charlie and Alan's mother). The set definitely has re-watchability, making it a must for your collection. On an end note I will warn you that the first couple of episodes are a bit disappointing, perhaps because they try a little too hard to be funny, but after that you have some real comedy gems...

5.0 out of 5 stars Two and a half men - more than double the humour, 30 July 2011
Steve.J (Glos. UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Two And A Half Men - Season 2 [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
My wife and I stumbled upon this great comedy by accident on one of the Freeview stations about 9 months ago and have now become addicted!!
The second series of this brilliant U.S comedy builds on the success of season 1 and pushes the boundaries a bit more too. Like any comedy, there is the odd 'miss-fire' episode, but that is only to be expected, nothing can be 100% spot on!! Occasionally the humour is based on very specific U.S references, which will whizz over our Brit heads, but I can also live with that. The thing that has encouraged me to write the review is that although the main character (played by Charlie Sheen), seems to have a strong disregard for the feelings of his multiple girlfriends, the series has appealed to my wife as well, to the point where we both had to stop the DVD's to make sure we did not miss anything, because we have been laughing so much!

I cannot recommend this enough - so start with season 1 and follow the lives of these 2 and a half men through their somewhat crazy and often disastrous relationships with each other, wives, girlfriends, lovers and mothers!!! There are only a few episodes that directly follow on from each other but my wife and I have found the series best enjoyed in sequence.

As Charlie Sheen got fired from the show during series 8, I am waiting to see what his replacement will be like, but I suspect he, (Ashton Kutchar, I think), will be a pale shadow of what has gone before. we will have to wait and see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Widescreen!, 7 Sept. 2006
This review is from: Two And A Half Men - Season 2 [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
The aspect ratio is 1.77:1 anamorphic widescreen, not 1.33:1 fullscreen as advertised.

If you liked season 1, you'll like this. One of the best US comedies around, this show is doing for Charlie Sheen what 24 did for Kiefer Sutherland.

5.0 out of 5 stars His girlfriend's gonna kill me!!, 1 Nov. 2011
Hi Everyone,

I purchased six or seven of the Two and a Half Men DVD's to give to my brother for a present. He does watch the programme on the TV, so I knew he was a bit of a fan. He seemed really pleased with the present, and I didn't really give it much more thought. However, over the last few months his girlfriend of two years has been getting more and more quick tempered - 'naggy' according to him. Less tolerant of his little ways. Yes, all you men out there, you know where he's coming from, you've all been throught it, haven't you?!!

Well it transpires that my little brother is morphing into Charlie Sheen, he watches the DVD's so much he's picking up the behaviour! It seems that what is rib-breakingly funny on TV, is not so funny when you're the long suffering girlfriend in real life!! So buy the DVD's, the whole series if you like, watch, enjoy, talk about it down the pub with the rest of the 'boys', even pretend to each other that that's how you behave. But, word of advice, when you're back with 'her indoors', drop the idea, go back to wearing the pinny and being subserviant. 'Cos Charlie Sheen you ain't. Tee Hee. Good series all the same!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it or hate it, 4 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Two And A Half Men - Season 2 [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
Love it or hate it. I do not think it is a middle ground kind of humour. It is stereotypical, absurd, masogynistic, people are awful to one another, but it makes me laugh. My kind of humour. My son LOVES it and he was a tween when he started watching it and is now 13. He and has his friends love it though sometimes I feel guilty for letting him watch it as it is pretty raunchy humour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Comedy!, 31 Aug. 2009
This review is from: Two And A Half Men - Season 2 [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
Love two and a half men! Bought season 1 other week and couldnt resist buying season 2 :) gonna buy the rest when i can! Best comedy to be aired on comedy central..

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Funny!, 20 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Two And A Half Men - Season 2 [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
An excellent second season! Sometimes a bit exaggerated, but genuinely funny!
If you laughed with the first season, you will definitely laugh with this one!

5.0 out of 5 stars great condition, fast delivery, 27 Jan. 2013
Claudia Kowalczyk (Rochdale Greater Manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Two And A Half Men - Season 2 [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
this was a xmas present for my boyfriend who hasn't watched it yet but when it arrived it was fast and in brilliant condition I cant fault it.

4.0 out of 5 stars two and a half men season 1, 7 Jun. 2009
E. M. Howard "E.Howard" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Two And A Half Men - Season 2 [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
Oh My this programme is so funny, I watched it first in the states, and now hope to buy all the seasons as they become avalible, really funny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Two and a Half Men - season 2, 2 Oct. 2012
This review is from: Two And A Half Men - Season 2 [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
Ok so I dont love it but my son does - great buy - Great value for money - would recommend as a present to keep teenagers entertained.

Two And A Half Men - Season 2 [DVD] [2006]
Two And A Half Men - Season 2 [DVD] [2006] by Two And A Half Men (DVD - 2013)