5.0 out of 5 stars Neat Bag
Fits neatly under the saddle, and im sure its a tardis, Takes a puncture repair kit, Set of tyre levers, large mobile phone, bulky set of keys and still unexpanded. Probably get an inner tube in there as well.
Cheaper than the local bike stores.
Seems good value so far.
Published 23 months ago by Bonnie

3.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed
Slightly disappointed with this bag. Definitely smaller than it looks! Just about fits my wallet keys and phone with a squeeze as I don't like these in my pockets when riding, hardly any room for anything else!
Published 20 months ago by Mr T Bennett

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat Bag, 26 Feb. 2013
Bonnie (N.W. England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Topeak Aero Wedge Strap Mount Seat Pack (Sports)
Cheaper than the local bike stores.
Seems good value so far.

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly spacious, 21 May 2012
This review is from: Topeak Aero Wedge Strap Mount Seat Pack (Sports)
Took delivery of the medium size - initially I was worried when I opened the box as to whether my stuff would all fit in - it does! FYI I have an inner tube, tyre levers, multi-tool, set of keys, mini first aid kit (plasters, tape, gauze and anti-septic cream) and my mobile (htc one x - so a big phone). It's a snug fit but that's perfect to stop it all rattling around. Fixes perfectly to my bike and the mount for the rear light works fine. I have my mini-pump mounted on my frame so would probably advise you to go for the larger size if you need to put a pump in it too. I like the reflective strip on it as you can never have enough visibility to other road users in my mind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to fit and remove, 20 July 2013
This review is from: Topeak Aero Wedge Strap Mount Seat Pack (Sports)
great saddle bag which was easy to fit, and easy to remove if necessary. would recommend to buy, and easily fits in puncture kit, some tools, spare inner tube, keys, phone etc.It does have the option to extend if required.

5.0 out of 5 stars Topeak wedge saddle bag, 15 Aug. 2012
The difficulty with these is trying to picture how big or small they are without seeing them.

I bought the medium, and had a plan to take my tube, levers, phone and a bit of lunch to work on my commute.

It fitted:
1 Tube
2 Levers
1 tub cottage cheese
1 yogurt
a spoon
and my phone...

All a bit of a squeeze, but perfect, did the job and no need to cycle with a rucksack with a few small items
floating around in it.

I couldn't fit my waterproof in there with all of the above, but substitute lunch for waterproof and all fits
in perfectly well.

So for me, it's ideal - No rucksack for work commute, albeit waterproof and couple of bits of fruit in back pocket of jersey; and on general rides, it fits all the bits you need.

All in all, well worth it - Seems sturdy, and looks like it will last.

Also fitted rear light onto the little strap at the back no problem, seems pretty well clipped on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small size, but holds all the essential items, 22 Dec. 2014
Mart (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Topeak Aero Wedge Strap Mount Seat Pack (Sports)
Topeak's traditional strap mounted `Aero Wedge Pack' saddle bag range includes - micro (capacity = 0.41L), small (0.66L), medium (0.98 expanding to 1.31L), large (1.48 expanding to 1.97L).

This small bag I use on a road bike to keep bulk and weight to a minimum. The approximate measurements are 15cm long x 7cm wide x 10cm (narrowing to 5cm) height.

On the outside rear facing side there is a reflective strip and a fixing onto which can be mounted a light.

Inside I can squeeze a spare innertube (700x19-23 size), a multitool (SKS TOM18)SKS Tom Multi-Tool 18 Tools in One Silver, 2 tyre levers and a small puncture repair kit. It's a snug fit without stretching the bag.

Mounting is easy via the quick release strap which attaches to the underside of the saddle, and a Velcro strip around the seat post. Once tightened up it's very secure and wobble free, but can also be unclipped and removed quickly if necessary.

4.0 out of 5 stars Make sure you get the right size, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Topeak Aero Wedge Strap Mount Seat Pack (Sports)
This is a very good bag however because the bag sits shorter than my saddle it is a complete pain trying to get the zip open and have now removed it from my bike and sits redundant in my garage, a great product but not suitable for my bike.

5.0 out of 5 stars bike tour, 2 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Topeak Aero Wedge Strap Mount Seat Pack (Sports)
Topeak are great products and established. Got this wedge for my hoiday as doing alot of bike miles. Fits imner tube, tools, scabs and micro pump in without using extendable sip. Amazing product for the keen rider.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed, 6 May 2013
This review is from: Topeak Aero Wedge Strap Mount Seat Pack (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great design, useful add-on to your racing bike; get the large size, 31 Aug. 2013
The Guardian (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
If you ride a road/racing bike and want to carry a few things with you but would like an alternative to wearing a back-pack, a Topeak Aero-Wedge saddle bag is a good solution.

This is a tough, quality item built to last, but lightweight so not what you might term `heavy duty'. It's easy to attach to the saddle and seat post, easy to zip/unzip and showerproof. Despite its useful carrying capacity, it has a streamlined shape so offers low wind resistance at speed.

It's available in two sizes, large and medium. The large size is the one to go for, as it will carry a spare 700x23c tube, an `Alien' multi-tool with tyre levers, keys, cellphone and wallet with room to spare. It expands via a zipper so can accommodate even more stuff if needed - like a lightweight lock-up chain for example. It's not however capacious enough for a normal sized pump or water bottle, nor will it accommodate a cycling jersey or wet weather gear. Well you can't have your cake and eat it, so you need to compromise somewhere.

Overall this is a great product, very well designed and thought-out.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice quality, love the light loop on the back, 8 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Topeak Aero Wedge Strap Mount Seat Pack (Sports)
Really nice quality, love the light loop on the back, good capacity and nicely expandable. Only gripe is that when pulled tight ahainst the sadle as i like it to stop it flapping around the zip is extremely difficult and acces on the fly. This doesn;t bother me too much as i just keep emergency tools etc that i rarely use so so not really a problem atall. I currently have fitted two road inner tubes, a lezybne puncture kit (woudl reccomend that too) a large multitool and a VERY thin and compact jacket. I also squeezed a couple of rubber gloves and a rag. All this before I even expanded it! Bit of an awkaward shape to pack but worth the effort, I always like to have the extra expandable space available if I need it as packing it back so small after spending half an hour fixing a punture is never fun. While the fixing mechanism isn't as quick and easy as the quick releases at less than half the price for the equilvalent saddle bag it is hardly worth bothering with the more expensive one, woudl highly reccomend this product. Just docked the one star for tricky acces