4.0 out of 5 stars Doctor Who - 2.5" RC K9 & Figure
Our Dr Who mad son was given this for his 9th birthday and still can't thank us enough!!It's speed and handling is great, especially considering it's size, and when we ask our son a question we frequently get "affirmative master (or mistress)" from K9!! Great fun and very sturdy for such a small r/c toy
Published on 16 Nov 2006 by B. White

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy, durable, but you have to stay close...
Published on 1 Feb 2010 by pegasus_flies

4.0 out of 5 stars Doctor Who - 2.5" RC K9 & Figure, 16 Nov 2006
B. White (Dorset UK) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars K9 lives master!, 5 July 2006
N. Barnes - See all my reviews
This review is from: Character Options - Radio Control K9 & Dr Who Figure (Toy)
The David Tennant action figure really is just the standard figure you can buy on his own (still cool looking though) The main attraction is the K9, my gosh is he fast, the number of times I've driven him off a table because his speed takes me by surprise. K9 can go whatever direction you want. Because of his size, his head/ears/tale/gun don't move, but the remote does have sounds from the dog himself. I've waited since I was 11 to have a remote controlled K9, the main reason this doesn't get top marks is becuase of the 10 inch all singing all dancing K9 coming out later in the year, really can't wait for that,bring it on!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Remote control K9, 10 Jan 2010
This review is from: Character Options - Radio Control K9 & Dr Who Figure (Toy)
This is great fun for the young at heart (I bought it for a 20 something relative). Was a bit misled by the stated battery requirements, it only needs 4 AAA types. Controls are easy and the range of phrases is impressive if a bit hard to understand at times.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun toy, durable, but you have to stay close..., 1 Feb 2010
pegasus_flies (Berlin, Germany) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Character Options - Radio Control K9 & Dr Who Figure (Toy)
The doctor who figure and remote control K9 are both well made and durable, loved by the 4 year old child I bought it for and reasonably priced. The main criticism I have of it is that you have to stand pretty close to the K9 figure to make it work, which means that it has to be followed around pretty closely. I kind of wonder what the point of having a remote control toy is if you always pretty much have to be within touching distance of it???

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Who Toy, 27 Dec 2013
Arrived on time for Xmas present - well packaged - it worked
Grandchild loved it on christmas day - no bad news so presume he still loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars great toy, 10 Feb 2013
This review is from: Character Options - Radio Control K9 & Dr Who Figure (Toy)
my grandson told me it was the best xmas present he had the batteries just went on and on, and it was a very sturdy toy

5.0 out of 5 stars K9 Remote & Dr Who Figure, 18 Dec 2011
This review is from: Character Options - Radio Control K9 & Dr Who Figure (Toy)
Great little item, brought for my daughter for christmas. Bit hard to put battery into K9, but apart from that it's fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and fast, 27 Feb 2011
H. Davidson "Mac Addict" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Character Options - Radio Control K9 & Dr Who Figure (Toy)
This was for my 12 year old, who loves it. It moves remarkably fast, the remote works well. It is very fiddly to put the battery into the dog, but the other comments on here helped with that! The voice is good - my daughter did comment it would be better if the voice could appear to come from the dog rather than from the remote, but I presume that would be too big a technical challenge!!

4.0 out of 5 stars The dog wins, 8 Oct 2010
Alison Clare (Shropshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Character Options - Radio Control K9 & Dr Who Figure (Toy)
I bought this for my 6 year old, who is just getting into Dr Who & Sarah Jane Mysteries. The Dr. figure doesn't get much use (mostly standing in the TARDIS) but K9 is much loved. My son finds the remote control easy to use & likes the sounds. Unfortunately, K9 does not move very well, or at all, on carpet & needs to be on either a hard floor or other smooth, hard surface.

4.0 out of 5 stars RADIO CONTROL K-9 WITH DR. WHO FIGURE, 5 Sep 2009
This review is from: Character Options - Radio Control K9 & Dr Who Figure (Toy)
APART FROM HAVING TO USE A NAIL FILE TO REMOVE THE BATTERY COVER ON K-9 (AFTER UNSCREWING THE TINY SCREW) FOR BATTERY REPLACEMENT, THIS IS AN ENJOYABLE NOVELTY PRODUCT. THE SOUND EFFECTS ARE GOOD ON K-9 WHICH ALSO MOVES WELL ONLY ON HARD SMOOTH SURFACES, EG. TABLE TOP.

Character Options - Radio Control K9 & Dr Who Figure