5.0 out of 5 stars 2GB SD Memory Card
I use this card to give me ample memory for taking stills and video using my Kodak digital camera. What attracted me particularly at first was the exceptionally low price and that being said I thought it might be of inferior quality. My fears were unfounded and I am very pleased that I have a memory card which does all I ask of it and at such low cost.
Published on 18 Feb 2009 by oceanisuk

1.0 out of 5 stars Corrupted on Second Use
The second time I used this memory card in my Pentax K100D it corrupted some of my photographs. Many were unreadable, or the images were damaged. I tried various recovery techniques but this continued to happen on subsequent occasions - the images looked fine on the LCD, but couldn't be read when uploaded.

Rubbish.
Published on 3 Jun 2008 by J. Butler

5.0 out of 5 stars 2GB SD Memory Card, 18 Feb 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 14 Dec 2008
Mr. D. Anderson "red buster" (gy england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Transcend 2GB SD Secure Digital Card (Personal Computers)
bought this flash memory card for my creative zen x-fi mp3 player to add a bit more storage for songs and music had no problems transfering either to the memory card from my vista computer excellent bargain at this price

1.0 out of 5 stars Corrupted on Second Use, 3 Jun 2008
J. Butler - See all my reviews

Rubbish.

3.0 out of 5 stars Rip off P&P, 14 Jan 2008
Husain S. Motiwala "huss52" (guildford,UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Transcend 2GB SD Secure Digital Card (Personal Computers)
Is that sum kind of cheap prank on me or is it happening to everyone. P&P charge of 6.90 for a card that hardly weighs 50 gms. If amazon has to just cover the price through P&P , then why in the first place bombard the web page with cheap prices. Not a very ethical thing to do.

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy, 26 May 2008
Patricia Cavanagh (ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Transcend 2GB SD Secure Digital Card (Personal Computers)
i bought this memory card last december and it worked fine until a month ago.
It was my daughters communion and i took over 100 photos but then discovered an error when i tried to download them. It turns out the memory card was corrupted and now i cannot access any of the photos. I have had to format the card and its working again now but i have lost all the photos of my daughters communion. Im currently trying a few programs to try and recover them but most of the photos are damaged. I will never buy a transcend memory card again

1.0 out of 5 stars Dud?, 30 Dec 2008
John Bishop (Cambs) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Transcend 2GB SD Secure Digital Card (Personal Computers)
Would not format in my daughter's Samsung camera nor could be read by my Panasonic Lumix. SanDisk cards, however, worked fine first time. Avoid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and Performance, 6 Oct 2007
This review is from: Transcend 2GB SD Secure Digital Card (Personal Computers)
Bought this card last month and have had no problem, found it quicker than Other brands to! Excellent!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Sad to say it doesn't work, 15 Jan 2008
J. J. Calland (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Transcend 2GB SD Secure Digital Card (Personal Computers)
I just bought two Transcend SD card and it is unreadable using a LaCie reader. It is strange because other SD cards work perfectly. I will be returning it for a full refund.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Value, 30 Dec 2007
A. Sansom - See all my reviews
This review is from: Transcend 2GB SD Secure Digital Card (Personal Computers)
This memory card works in my camera, computer and digital frame, what more could you want? Even with the postage this is excellent value for money. Thoroughly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Big big big, 2 Sep 2007
This review is from: Transcend 2GB SD Secure Digital Card (Personal Computers)
Without question, this card is the ultimate in design and spaciousness as well as engineering: it can hold around 500 pictures more than its little brother the 1 GB card and works a lot better in allmost every way! I used cards like this before, but none as powerful, spatious or well-made as this one. It`s giant - all any serious photographer [unlike myself] would ever really need, want or care for. I would only really reccomend it to some one who is extremely serious about photography simply because of its huge size. With a chip like this there will be no more deleting of pictures or video clips and you can store data for ages whilst still being an enthusiastic photographer. If your camera can take video clips and you want to use this feature than this card is just the thing for you, because with it one you can have all the benifits of some decent length clips as well as nearly 1000 pics! no one can possibly not love it!

Transcend 2GB SD Secure Digital Card