5.0 out of 5 stars one to buy
Published on 3 Dec 2010 by jo

3.0 out of 5 stars good watch
Good robust watch, only problem is the light button is very hard to press in, don't think a child would manage it (which I am not ;-0)
Published on 27 Nov 2011 by KiKi

5.0 out of 5 stars one to buy, 3 Dec 2010
This review is from: Timex Youth Ironkids Pink Velcro Strap Watch - T7B2114E (Watch)
I bought this for my daughter last Christmas she was 9 at the time. It is still going strong and looks just as great as when I bought it. The functions are many and easy to use, stopwatch, alarm etc, the light is nice and bright. I bought my son a blue/silver version of this at the same time which was worse than useless as the strap broke and the paint on the plastic scratched off soon after getting it, this however has not has the paint scratch off as there is none, the pink is plastic, not grey plastic painted pink so is more hardwearing cosmetically. The velcro strap is easy for her to use and has lasted almost 12 months now with no problems and she has worn it almost every day since receiving it.

3.0 out of 5 stars good watch, 27 Nov 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch, 3 Nov 2013
I bought this for myself as I have a small wrist, it's very easy to use which is a blessing as I'm not very technical.

3.0 out of 5 stars Watch Face Rather Large, 30 Sep 2013
I purchased this watch for my 9 year old daughter. It was easy to operate but the watch face is far too large for her wrist and I had to return the item.

Timex Youth Ironkids Pink Velcro Strap Watch - T7B2114E