on 20 February 2009
I bought this for my daughters 8th birthday and she loves it. It is robust, easy for her to slip on and off by herself, the indiglo light for telling the time in the dark is a big hit and the little flowers on the face tick round with the ticking of the watch adding a little extra. The strap is washable, basically I couldn't have wished for a better watch they've thought of everything.
on 13 November 2010
Lovely little watch. Easy to wear and with clear numerals for both the hours and minutes. The seconds are marking by the flowers rotating around the dial. Perfect first watch for my daughter.
on 18 November 2011
I bought this for my 5 year old, cos she wanted a watch, she really likes it very quick and easy for her to put on and take off by herself and she loves the pink glowing light. she cant tell the time yet but its grown up enough to last her a few years!
on 23 February 2012
My daughter chose this and paid for it with the pocket money. We opened and she loved it but within hours it was running slow. I took it to a watch repair place who checked it and said the battery was fine but that there was something wrong with the actual watch, but due its nature it wouldn't be worth repairing. Really disapointing product
on 24 September 2011
"For my daughter's birthday (9). She already has one (different colour) from last year and wears it all the time (school/playing out). I asked if she wanted a more "grown up" one for best with leather strap etc but she wants one just the same type as she can take it off easily and it is comfortable with the soft stretchy strap."
on 28 December 2011
I brought this watch for my 7yr old to learn to tell the time, the problem with the watch is that on the second hand there are a bunch of flowers thay goes round making it very hard to read the time as it covers all the numbers
on 30 August 2013
Unfortunately I had to return the watch. The battery was dead and also the flowers in the glass on the front were not placed as the picture to the bottom left but were at the top covering the bottom of the number 12 and the Timex logo. Not sure how this one got passed QC. I haven't reordered yet but I guess I will try again soon. My friend has a similar watch, different design, and the straps are great for everyday use, it goes under the watch too so if you have a metal allergy or if you just don't like it when the metal sticks to your wrist this solves the problem.
on 29 June 2013
I ordered one of these watches, and when it arrived, I found the battery was dead. I returned it and requested a replacement - thinking 'lightening doesn't strike twice' !
I was mistaken. The SECOND watch arrived - with the same problem. No working battery. I see other reviews here for the same problem - so my advice - don't waste your time with ordering a watch from here. As I wrote on my return note - if Amazon can't keep track on the quality of their suppliers, then at least the suppliers should be able to keep track of the quality of their products.
on 19 August 2013
This is the 2nd watch I've ordered and neither worked! The quality is poor and the strap is cheap looking. Really disappointing and my niece still doesn't have part of her birthday gift - will be going into a shop and selecting one that I know works and is of good quality! And now have the added hassle of taking to post office to return again! Reading similar reviews, either the supplier is sending out a faulty batch or it's the same watches being returned and sent out to new customers.
on 1 September 2013
Ordered watch for my granddaughter starting school. First one turned up but did not work.
Returned watch and had a new one sent out. The second one has now arrived and my
son tells me that it too does not work. He is going to get a new battery to see if that corrects
the problem. Batteries normally last a long time so if it is the battery that is flat the watches
must have been in stock a long time. Maybe a new battery should be sent with each watch ?