5.0 out of 5 stars Cute way to learn to tell the time!
I bought this for my daughters 8th birthday and she loves it. It is robust, easy for her to slip on and off by herself, the indiglo light for telling the time in the dark is a big hit and the little flowers on the face tick round with the ticking of the watch adding a little extra. The strap is washable, basically I couldn't have wished for a better watch they've thought...
Published on 20 Feb 2009 by S. Broadley

1.0 out of 5 stars Really disappointing
My daughter chose this and paid for it with the pocket money. We opened and she loved it but within hours it was running slow. I took it to a watch repair place who checked it and said the battery was fine but that there was something wrong with the actual watch, but due its nature it wouldn't be worth repairing. Really disapointing product
Published on 23 Feb 2012 by Nat1974

1.0 out of 5 stars Didnt Work, 30 Aug 2013
S. Berry - See all my reviews
This review is from: Timex Kids T7B0114E Purple Flower Time Teacher Fabric Strap Watch (Watch)
Unfortunately I had to return the watch. The battery was dead and also the flowers in the glass on the front were not placed as the picture to the bottom left but were at the top covering the bottom of the number 12 and the Timex logo. Not sure how this one got passed QC. I haven't reordered yet but I guess I will try again soon. My friend has a similar watch, different design, and the straps are great for everyday use, it goes under the watch too so if you have a metal allergy or if you just don't like it when the metal sticks to your wrist this solves the problem.

1.0 out of 5 stars Watch arrived in non-working order, 27 Aug 2013
Lovely watch, very pleased with it, 3 year old birthday present and she loves it. Only problem is that it doesn't work! Not sure yet if it just needs a new battery or if the watch itself is knackered, but very very disappointed. Not at all the type of thing I expect from a respected retailer like amazon.

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived not working, disappointed!, 26 Aug 2013
This was a birthday present for my daughter and as such she wanted to keep it, so I am now going to have to pay for the battery to be replaced and see if that is the problem. I would have purchased the one in Argos if her sister had not already got that style. Very disappointed as these are good watches.

1.0 out of 5 stars 2 watches - both not working, 19 Aug 2013
This is the 2nd watch I've ordered and neither worked! The quality is poor and the strap is cheap looking. Really disappointing and my niece still doesn't have part of her birthday gift - will be going into a shop and selecting one that I know works and is of good quality! And now have the added hassle of taking to post office to return again! Reading similar reviews, either the supplier is sending out a faulty batch or it's the same watches being returned and sent out to new customers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Watch, 5 Aug 2013
Linda A. Thompson (Isle of Man) - See all my reviews
Very pleased with this product and although our granddaughter is only 3 she loves it.
We bought it for her birthday.

1.0 out of 5 stars TWO watches- NEITHER work!, 29 Jun 2013
Melissa (Fairfax CA Usa) - See all my reviews
I ordered one of these watches, and when it arrived, I found the battery was dead. I returned it and requested a replacement - thinking 'lightening doesn't strike twice' !
I was mistaken. The SECOND watch arrived - with the same problem. No working battery. I see other reviews here for the same problem - so my advice - don't waste your time with ordering a watch from here. As I wrote on my return note - if Amazon can't keep track on the quality of their suppliers, then at least the suppliers should be able to keep track of the quality of their products.

3.0 out of 5 stars a bit disappointed abou the purchase, 20 Jun 2013
I have chosen to purchase a timex watch because I wanted quality ,but for a watch of this prize I expected it to be working.
I received it yesterday and had to take it to a watch repair shop to be fitted with a working batterie(the one in the watch is totally dead). For batterie and labour I had to pay GBP 10.00.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, but arrived with a dead battery, 10 Jun 2013
As the title says, the watch arrived with a dead battery, but it works fine now that it has a new one. I've knocked off one star for the battery, and one for the strap which quickly began to show signs of wear. That said, our daughter loves the thing and it does encourage her to try to figure out the time on her own.

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandchild loved this watch, 27 Feb 2012
C. Tilstone - See all my reviews
I bought this wrist watch for my 7 year old granddaughter who lives in Nairobi - she loves it and is now competently telling the time. Her teacher commented on her new skills at the last parents evening and asked where the lovely watch came from.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch ideal for younger girls, 21 Feb 2012
Lovely size, comfortable, clear dial and glow in the dark hands - what's not to like! Wish there was a wider range of designs as the style is perfect and it'd be nice to have a few different colours to outfit match (eg black/silver glam style, red and navy spots/stripes, white and pale blue sky/sea).