5.0 out of 5 stars If you like series one then..
Alright basically series 2 is a lot better than series one which was great, but it takes a wee while to get going, some episodes at the start of series 2 might not seem to tell you that much but just wait until you get to the second half of the season. No those episodes arent on this disk but you jus have to watch them all, it will all be worth it eventually...
Published on 26 Jun 2006 by mick

3.0 out of 5 stars Lost Season 2 - very hit and miss
The finale to Lost Season One was great and left me wanting more. Many of the questions from Season One are answered but so many other questions crop up throughout Season Two.

I've been lucky enough to see every episode so I feel I can give a balanced opinion of it. I've never been one of these people who obsess and theorise for hours on end about Lost. I...
Published on 21 Jun 2006 by The Fault

3.0 out of 5 stars The British Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Lost - Season 2 - Part 1 [DVD] (DVD)
The main reason why I purchased this is because it's got Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje in it. The series has shades of 'The Twilight Zone' in it, and with eye candy like Evangeline Lilly and Michelle Rodriguez each episode becomes watchable. I particularly enjoyed the backstory of Mr. Eko and felt that he was the most engaging. The series considers the possibility of what life would be like if an airplane crashed into the sea and the survivors had to live out the rest of their lives on a remote island. This has shades of Rod Serling's 'The New People' series, but better.

3.0 out of 5 stars Rip off, 15 July 2006
This review is from: Lost - Season 2 - Part 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Whilst I totally love the series Lost I think this box set is a complete rip off (which is why I'm giving this just 3 stars). Why pay this much for just half a series??? Import it from over the water and get the complete series for much less (you'll need a multi-region player though, they're dirt cheap on Amazon).

The complete series 2 comes out in the USA on September 5th, shop around, I've found it for less money than this rubbish 'Part 1' set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its not a program, more an addiction, 6 Jun 2006
This review is from: Lost - Season 2 - Part 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Season 1 was an instant hit and now it's back bigger, better and more intriguing. Season 1 had it's share of secret's, the monster and the hatch to name a couple, but this season really get's you thinking and pulled in. I could not stop watching this season and have now seen it all. It's one amazing ride with questions answered and more question's asked. So if you haven't already seen then you are missing the most epic TV program in history.

4.0 out of 5 stars 4 or 5 stars??????, 1 July 2006
Patrick Quirke "murt1987" (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lost - Season 2 - Part 1 [DVD] (DVD)
First off I'd like to say that this package is a total rip off, it seems like all american tv shows are now put in two parts rather than one full package here in europe.

Anyway, I found it hard to give the first half of season two 5 stars mainly because it was very slowly paced. Admittedly there were a few outstanding episodes in the first thirteen epsiodes but it didn't have that special feeling I had with the whole first season. Dont get me wrong, this is lost at its very best but it just feels different after what we discover in the first episode. You'll know what I mean when you see it. The mystery of THAT particular thing was gone and it then took quite a few epsiodes to get that feeling back for me.

Four stars for the first half of the series but if the second half continues the way it has so far(3 episodes left), it looks like a 5 for the whole season.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must buy, 6 July 2006
Mr. David James "davepbgrg2" (United kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lost - Season 2 - Part 1 [DVD] (DVD)
If you loved lost series 1 you will LOVE this boxset, which I think is an improvement over series 1 in terms of pace and excitement. I just cant describe what great, daring tv this is. When watching it on channel 4 I find myself relishing every scene, and I for one cant wait to buy this and just know that its on my shelf for whenver I want to sit down for 40 minutes and watch an episode of some really really good tv.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very fast., 2 April 2009
Mr. J. A. Hatch (Paris, France) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lost - Season 2 - Part 1 [DVD] (DVD)
product arrived very quickly the item was used but its a good as new. thanks. only prob is that french subtitles dont work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Series rating, 30 Aug 2006
Els (Eynsham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lost - Season 2 - Part 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Sure enough Lost is compulsive stuff. I've only recently jumped on the bandwagon but can't get enough of it. Never seen any of it on the telly. I think that it would probably annoy the hell out of me having to wait a week at a time for a 'fix' in any case.

Hence I'm renting it on Amazon and did do for the whole of the first series too. Chances are I'll never watch it again which is why the rental scheme is great for me. Its better value and I don't end up with bookshelves full of DVD's gathering dust.

5.0 out of 5 stars BE THE FIRST IN THE WORLD...., 12 Jun 2006
This review is from: Lost - Season 2 - Part 1 [DVD] (DVD)
to own this DVD boxset. Well, so the websites tell me...be the first in the world to own your copy of Lost 2, the brilliant brilliant groundbreaking TV series. Lost won't be available in the states for another 12 weeks!!! which means that us Brits will be the first ones to get our hands on this fantastic box set. I love this prog, it never ceases to surprise and the characterisation, drama, tension and plot lines are like nothing you have seen on television before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Aug 2014
Excellent service, great value

4.0 out of 5 stars I'm Lost!, 10 Sep 2006
This review is from: Lost - Season 2 - Part 1 [DVD] (DVD)
Lost is a great tv show, no doubt. I love it to bits, and would NEVER miss an episode. What i DO find, however, is that even if one episode is boring, you just know you can't miss the next one because it could be really interesting! Thats what i like about Lost... its keeps you hanging on till the very end! All in all? A great show... i wouldn't miss it for the world!!!

Lost - Season 2 - Part 1 [DVD]
Lost - Season 2 - Part 1 [DVD] by Emilie De Ravin (DVD - 2006)