on 29 April 2009
It does exactly what the name states. Snuggledown! I first experienced these duvets on holiday and was so impressed, that I looked for the label and promptly bought one as soon as I came home. I have now replaced all the duvets in the house with this make. They are great and keep their 'fluffy' feel and shape much longer than any other hollowfiber duvets I have used.
on 4 February 2009
I bought this duvet as i can't sleep with a heavy duvet. This duvet is lightweight as well as being warm, it also comes in two parts so that you can have a winter or summer weight.
on 29 April 2009
on 11 February 2010
I was looking for a super king sized duvet as a spare, and to accommodate visitors who might have allergies.
As it happens I also ordered a goose down super king size from the same company for our own bed, but the order was cancelled by the supplier due to stock problems, because of this I have used this myself, and have to say for the money, it's a steal.

It's a good size to fill the cover, unlike a down duvet I'd previously purchased from a high street store; and it's light yet not insubstantial to lie over you. The tog value is nice and warm, even in our snowy/below freezing outside conditions at the moment and it feels reasonably 'snuggly'.

So, all things considered, I don't think you can go wrong with this item.
on 6 August 2010
The Thermofill duvet is so light yet so warm & it drapes over the body with no weight. It has 2 duvets a summer & winter one or you can attach both together if it is really cold.A great buy & worth every penny.
I bought a double size of this duvet 2 years ago from a retailer & paid £30 more for it, at the time I didn't think that Amazon would sell them. Now I know to try them first for everything.
on 17 December 2010
This duvet is just so warm and snuggley! It is being tested to the max in this cold weather and keeps us nice and warm. I would recommend this to EVERYONE! It may be a little more expensive than some duvets but you get what you pay for and it is great. I was so impressed I bought the pillow by the same firm - again only joy
on 15 July 2011
We already have a quilt by the fine bedding company and after reading up on this one decided to order for the spare bedroom. We are glad its for the spare room as its not as good as ours. Other coments say its very soft filling but once again not as soft as we have. Overall, a good quilt but feel there are others on the market and on our other beds that are just as good comfort wise but quite a bit cheaper!
on 19 January 2015
Bought this duvet to replace my old 10 tog Snuggledown polyester hollowfibre duvet. I am still pleased with Snuggledown's quality and warmth; the weight has improved from 650g/square metre to 575g/square metre making it so light I can hardly feel it yet it is so warm. On arrival, it was very 'puffed up' and at first my duvet cover felt a little too large and so ruffled up. However, after a couple of night's sleep, the duvet settled and now fits the cover perfectly and the cover smoothed out. The only point I will make is that AMAZON NEEDS TO AMEND THE DESCRIPTION, as the cover is not 50/50 polyester/cotton but better quality at 100% (non-noisy as you move) crisp cotton.

Update: Please CHECK SEAMS and FILLING as ordered another which arrived with a 2 inch seam stitching fault which meant the filling could escape and another with less filling than other two and had no filling an inch from the edge. Both returned to Amazon free of charge for replacement.
on 17 November 2009
This item lives up to its name, being both very light and exceedingly warm. Its TOG value of 12 ensures a comfortable nights sleep even on the coldest of conditions, and does not suffer from the heaviness usually associated with duvets of similar insulation values.

My wife and I would highly recommend this product, and will be replacing our existing duvets with further purchases of the Thermofil Lite Duvet.
on 28 November 2010
Have been looking for a 12 tog quilt to replace our old one for ages (they aren't as popular as the 13 tog)....wish I had found this sooner. Didn't realise how ineffective our old quilt had become. This quilt is super light but still drapes well and keeps draughts out. It is warm enough for my partner (who feels the cold more than me) whilst being not too warm for me (getting to that age where night flushes are a bit of a problem!)It really is perfect for us and I can't sing it's praises highly enough - we love it!