on 1 June 2008
This collection of films immediately took me back to my childhood - once again I was sitting on the lounge floor gazing at the TV and these amazing films. The difference being, 30 years later and a SCUBA diving instructor, now I was in awe of what Cousteau and the team did and managed to survive!

These documenteries are the reason why so many people have taken up SCUBA (including me) and I hope they will continue to open the eyes of any who wonders what is going on below the waves.

OK by todays standards the filming may be a little hazey and technically highly dangerous BUT they show the spirit of adventure.
on 13 August 2007
This is an excellent series to watch which will enthrall the none diver with the underwater world and the diver as to how they didn't kill themselves. Excellent cutting edge exploration and the narration by Cousteau is always worth listening to. An explorer and a poet. Well worth the money.

Steve Carmichael-Timson
on 19 July 2015
Jacques Cousteau was the man who developed the aqualung and the gases used. This series was great viewing. He also developed the rigid rotatable foil sail for one of his yachts. Is greatly missedby all the divers who knew him..
on 7 July 2014
This was bought as a Christmas present for my son in law who said he enjoyed them im old enough to have watched them on TV first time round. my son is a diving instructor himself so his appreciation was good
on 25 June 2013
It takes you back to the Jacques Cousteau programmes on the telly. I bought this for my son who is a diver and he enjoyed watching it.
on 20 August 2015
This took me back to my childhood watchingthe programme with my parents and have been in love with sea ever since!
on 9 February 2016
I remember watching these when I was younger and was gobsmacked then....now its strange to see he was reporting the dire consequences of our actions , which are even more pronounced now. He was visionary. Also the story of the Britannic, how he took the old lady to see the wreck has to be how they came up with the idea for Titannic the movie!..I love these...willwatch over and over again.
on 29 August 2014
You have to be a Cousteau fan, fairly early Cousteau work.

Good price, great service.
on 1 January 2010
great buy, hours of great footage, takes me back to child hood. the naration is english great voice
on 28 May 2015
Excellent condition and well on time. Well worthwhile viewing and the photography is great!