on 9 October 2012
Bought this for my daughter. Very surprised - looks as good as it does in the picture and it should last for several parties. Word of warning - my daughter is 7 years old and of average height. The (5-7) year old size outfit is a little bit small. I would advise going for the larger size (8-10) if your child is >6 years old.
on 9 September 2015
My daughter loves this costume even though it turned out to be too big for her (my mistake). Definitely worth recommending for every little Wonder Woman.
Be aware of size - my daughter is 6 years old but she is tall and wears cloths for 7 year olds, I though I order something slightly bigger to make sure it fits her but it was too big and as I said it was my mistake.
Bit of critic: "boots" are like a sock that fits over shoes with elastic band to go underneath the shoe. Unfortunately it doesn't stay on the shoe and pulls up as the child walks; also the bracelets are too big even for 8-10 year old and don't fit tight around wrists.
Other than that it's a brilliant costume and I definitely recommend it.
on 15 May 2014
This outfit is exactly like the one Lynda Carter wears! Good quality, quick delivery. Daughter was over the moon that she could be wonder woman! Would definitely recommend best replica i've found!
on 20 September 2012
Does exactly what it says on the tin. A reasonable quality costume that little girls love (and squabble over!). Passes the "I don't want to take it off.." test
on 5 June 2014
daughter is over the moon with this item, ideal for super heros week at school. If i had to grumble maybe headband motive could be larger
on 14 November 2015
Really robust and convincing costume. My daughter loves to wear it as she feels it a rptrue super hero costume for girls.
on 1 June 2014
Pleased with the outfit my daughter really looked the part and was the only one wearing that Wonder Woman outfit
on 17 November 2014
I thought this fancy dress outfit was extremely good for the money. My daughter was very happy. I gave 4* instead of 5 as the size was a little big for my daughter she is 7 and the large was a little to big and the Velcro on the shoe covers kept coming undone every time she walked so had to tie them up in a knot underneath but she didn't mind. I think the outfit itself is of good quality and good value for money.
on 8 March 2016
With a headband, silver bracelets a belt, cape and boot covers this has brought hours of dress up fun for my little super hero daughter. The main costume has velcro fasteners on the back of the main costume. I purchased a large and it fits my 10yr old comfortably. The quality of the costume is better than average and she is happy to wear it to her school when uniforms are not required.
on 13 December 2015
Surprising durability, been in our house for 3 years now and loved/abused/tested by two girls on a weekly basis. It got washed a lot and the skirt lost some pattern (after 2 years maybe). We never really wore the boots- always seemed to big, the head band always seemed small but the kids rocked it anyway. Btw - the belt was primarily used as a magic lasso in our house!