4.0 out of 5 stars Size matters
Everything about this costume is OK, i also got it very quickly from my seller, just size is not good. This costume fits kids from 10 years and up and not for
a kids who are 5-7 years. I have a 5 1/2 old son and there is enough place for
two of them in this costume.
Published on 23 Feb 2011 by Darko

2.0 out of 5 stars Huge!!
The quality of the costume is fine, Delivery was speedy and I was very pleased with the service. That is, until my grandson opened his costume on Christmas Day - it would have fitted his mother. The age rating for the costume is completely inaccurate. It is designed to fit a small adult or a teenager and is not child sized at all.
Published 18 months ago by PVPerry

2.0 out of 5 stars Huge!!, 8 Jan 2013
This review is from: Superman costume for children (Toy)

4.0 out of 5 stars Size matters, 23 Feb 2011
a kids who are 5-7 years. I have a 5 1/2 old son and there is enough place for
two of them in this costume.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!!, 21 April 2012
I bought this for my 5 year old nephew and he loves it!!!!!!! It is totally brilliant!!! Glad I went for the smaller size as even this was massive! Recommend this product totally!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Superman Costume, 3 Nov 2011
It was a present for my 4 year old grandson who is a big 4 year old so I ordered the medium - and it was way too big! He likes it but finds the muscle chest uncomfortable so I guess he'll grow into it

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, Superman, 18 Nov 2013
Grandson thought it was wonderfull.Enjoyed wearing it. The costume is well made and looks like the real thing.Would recommend it .

1.0 out of 5 stars Enormous superman costume, 15 Nov 2012
The costume itself looks great but do not buy it for even a big three year old. It is far too long. It actually fits my quite tall 6 year old. We had an emergency trip to asda to find an alternative outfit the night before our son's party.

3.0 out of 5 stars Way too big!!!, 12 Oct 2011
Got this outfit for my 5 year old (who's average height for his age). The legs are so long that it's still too big for my 8 year old also! Too late to return it with Halloween looming, so I'll have to get the needle and thread out!

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 6 Oct 2010
my grandson loves this product and it arrived within a few days of my order.

1.0 out of 5 stars poor, 15 Jun 2014
The quality is low and the size is not correct. I bought the 5-6 years old size but i think it can also fit to me.

3.0 out of 5 stars The cape should be sewn on the shoulders, 3 Jun 2014
Although I have been very happy with all Rubies costumes I have bought for my sons, this one was a disappointment, but only because of the cape. Both my sons (both the cool one and the more grumpy one!) wore this costume and they both complained that the cape is too close to their neck and it is annoying so they had to pull the cape down all the time from the front. Why not have the cape attached on the shoulders? Well I will have to do it myself, cause there is no superman without his cape, right?

Superman costume for children 8-10 years