5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
These are the smoothest bearing ive ever had, I will most likely never buy anything else.
My board has near infinite roll. So easy to clean aswell.

Whether you've been skating for weeks or years, these are well worth buying.
Published 23 months ago by Cian Mcgrevy

2.0 out of 5 stars 2/8 damaged
2/8 bearings i recieved are clearly faulty as the seals are warped massively effecting the performance, one of with rattles, alot. And i don't understand why the back is not completely sealed, this will only cause damage faster than many other alternatives. The other 6 are great but rendered useless in a skateboard.
Published 3 months ago by S

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 19 July 2013
This review is from: Bones China Reds Bearings x8 (Sports)
My board has near infinite roll. So easy to clean aswell.

Whether you've been skating for weeks or years, these are well worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bearings, 20 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Bones China Reds Bearings x8 (Sports)
Great bearings as anyone will tell you, definitely beats the mediocre ABEC-5's I had in my complete before.
I recommend buying the Bones Speed Cream too to ensure endurance and a smooth experience.
Mine arrived from Enemite very quickly (the next day in fact) so the service is great too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Damn Smooth, 13 April 2013
This review is from: Bones China Reds Bearings x8 (Sports)
I didn't actually buy these from Amazon, I got mine from my local skate shop. These are like riding on butter, just glide along. Don't settle for anything else than Bones Reds. Just Don't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bones Reds are great value for money, 4 Jan. 2015
lewis (North East England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bones China Reds Bearings x8 (Sports)
I bought these to replace the terrible bearings that came with my Almost complete setup. The bearings in that setup really were the weakest part of what was generally a pretty nice ride.

I was really struggling to keep up my speed and momentum while starting to skate again, particularly in a mini ramp, so thought that replacing my bearings would help.

I was really surprised at how much they improved my skateboarding, mainly because my wheels span much faster and rotated much longer, roughly around 4x the rotation of the cheaper bearings I was using.

This had an immediate impact on my progress, allowing me to link multiple tricks with a lot more ease.

I bought these from my local skate store, they are well packaged (you get a nice sticker) and they seem like decent quality, although I believe these are made in China. Bones do produce a much more expensive range, I think for the average skater these are pretty much the best you can get for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant, 7 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Bones China Reds Bearings x8 (Sports)
They move much better than my stock ones i can see why they got good reviews.

Buyer them on the way to work, The next day they arrive so that's quick!

Fitted them and they spin 2-3x longer than my stock.

Only problem with this is... Where to stick the sticker! my board already has decal XD

4.0 out of 5 stars Best value skateboard/longboard bearings on the market!, 17 May 2014
This review is from: Bones China Reds Bearings x8 (Sports)
I ride these on my Tan Tien, and since buying them a couple of months ago, they have performed excellently and continue to. They're tight and allow for almost frictionless spinning with some care haha - can get a lot of speed with these without much effort; if your bearings are on the way out, you'd notice the difference, and they don't break the bank.
Aesthetically, they're okay, the red protector is nicer than the standard metal ones you can get, however I would say that they are flimsier. Just be careful not to apply pressure to them when fitting the bearings, always use the truck axle to put then on.
Would buy again, and once mine have retired, I most likely will. Ridden these with people who have had much more expensive bearings, and the difference was unnoticeable.
Happy riding!

5.0 out of 5 stars THPS here I come!, 22 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Bones China Reds Bearings x8 (Sports)
I'm not quite Tonie Hawk but will get closer with these.
Decent product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bones Reds Skateboard Bearings, 7 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Bones China Reds Bearings x8 (Sports)
Really good bearings, I would recommend this item to anyone who is into skateboarding and are looking for some good bearings. I am pleased with this product and I am very pleased with the price that I paid.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Quality, 1 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Bones China Reds Bearings x8 (Sports)
Ordered these on Tuesday and it came earlier than expected, great condition and the bearings roll for ages (compared to my old ones), I highly recommend these as you wouldn't need to keep on pushing.

5.0 out of 5 stars good purchase, 12 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Bones China Reds Bearings x8 (Sports)
Highly recommended by experienced shop staff when i enquired. Excellent bearings. Have bought before and was not disappointed. Last well and good price.

Bones China Reds Bearings x8 N/A