5.0 out of 5 stars An Essential Piece of 360 Kit
If you have wireless controllers for your Xbox 360, this is a must buy. The kit comprises a charger, mains cable and one rechargeable battery pack.

The charger can take two battery packs at any one time and will charge both in around four hours, or a single battery in about two hours. The battery pack lasts ages in your controller so charges shouldn't be too...
Published on 12 Oct 2007 by CJ

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Buy This!
For an official xbox product, the quality of this thing is shocking! I got one for christmas and it has worked only twice since then! The lights of the batteries don't come up at all and it doesn't charge. The microsoft site tells me I must be using illegal battery packs, but I've got a pair of brand new official ones!! Buy a play and charge kit! It's much better.
Published on 25 Aug 2011 by Khumy

3.0 out of 5 stars faulty charger, 20 Nov 2009
Mr. T. C. Hill "terryhill9" (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit - White (Xbox 360) (Accessory)
Received charger fairly swiftly from Indigostarfish.
Struggled with MS's horrid packaging and plugged it in. Put new battery and one of my original batteries on charge.
New battery was charging ok, but my older battery wouldn't charge. It was showing an error on the charge light. Thought nothing of this at first as my original battery was fairly old.

I very nearly threw my old battery away because it wouldn't charge and was quite old anyway.
Good job I didn't throw it out, as the charger wouldn't charge any battery on the left charging socket.
There was nothing wrong with the old battery. It would charge fine using the right hand socket.

I contacted Amazon who arranged with Indigostarfish to send out a replacement.
This replacement never arrived.
When I contacted Amazon again to notify of missing delivery, they immediately refunded my money.

I don't wish to slate Indigostarfish in this instance as I don't believe they were directly responsible for the first item not working properly as it was in a sealed package. The fact that the replacement never reached me could have been down to the postal strike that was on at the time(I have just received a magazine one week after getting the next months issue). So I will give them the benefit of the doubt.
Only problem is I am out of pocket, in postage, for returning the faulty goods and have nothing to show for it.

I have nothing but praise to how Amazon have acted with regards to this purchase and will continue to be a satisfied customer of theirs. However I am not certain about some of their marketplace traders. Some of the postal charges are rather high. Not in this instance though!
As long as Amazon controls the payments, it will be relatively pain free when things do go wrong.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 30 Sep 2009
Filipe Cunha (Braga,Portugal) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit - White (Xbox 360) (Accessory)
Excellent. Indispensible for any XBOX 360 adict player. It only takes less than an hour to recharge, and the battery lasts about a month playing 30-40 hours/week!!! Forgett alkalin batteries.

3.0 out of 5 stars dont get this! it breaks!, 17 Feb 2008
J. Madden - See all my reviews
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit - White (Xbox 360) (Accessory)
ok its very quick at charging and save you alot of money from buy aa bateries, but ive had mine for 3 months and its broke i havnt mistreated it it just dosnt work, a green light means its ready and fully charged and red means its charging, what mine now does is the green lights flash and then it dosnt have a light. and it dosnt charge.

3.0 out of 5 stars a good choice if you don t have rechargeable accus, 14 May 2009
Stephane Benthin (germany) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit - White (Xbox 360) (Accessory)
If you have rechargeable AA sized accus use them because MS includes a battery case with their game controllers that can take normal batteries or your loaded accus. They do the same as this specific product (and the load status gets displayed on the console as well) but are more versatile. I compared both possibilities and am sastisfied with both of them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will be great - when it arrives!!, 1 Jun 2006
Mr. N. Harris "Wudan Wilf" (LANCS, UK.) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit - White (Xbox 360) (Accessory)
As the above review says, this is simply the smartest, neatest & safest way to charge your wireless controller batteries. Just hoping it arrives from Amazon soon...

Xbox 360 Quick Charge Kit - White (Xbox 360)
Used & New from: 7.50