5.0 out of 5 stars A Little Different
I would watch the test card if Robert Carlyle were on it, having said that this is a delightful film for those who want to sit, relax and enjoy a real story. The whole production I found warm and in many parts very touching. I heard someone label this a "chick flick" but I feel they are wrong.
Published on 27 Mar 2009 by Angel

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad
I was really looking forward to watching this film and was rather disapponted with it.It was slow moving and rather depressing and not much dancing in it.Even Robert Carlyle wasn't at his best in the film.
Published 16 months ago by merlin

5.0 out of 5 stars A Little Different, 27 Mar 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars a little known gem, 10 Nov 2012
This must be one of the best hidden gems ever. Robert Carlyle just plays this to perfection. He can dance, he can really act and his love scene must be one of the most touching I've ever seen.

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 19 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting film, 20 Jun 2013
It was different to how I was expecting the film to go. I enjoyed watching it as I like Marisa Tomei and Robert Carlyle.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, 10 April 2013
The only reason why I bought this dvd was because Robert Carlyle stars in it. Despite this I found the film dull and boring.

Also the service from this seller was terrible as it took near enough a month for it to arrive.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dire., 27 Feb 2013
This review is from: Marilyn Hotchkiss Ballroom Dancing & Charm School [DVD] [2006] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC] (DVD)
I love Robert Carlyle.Why he wasted his talent on this dross I cannot tell.Was it a straight to video film?Badly written,acted,danced;sentimental and unbelievable.Two hours of my life I'll never get back;except I fastforwarded all the children's bits so it was less.Off to Oxfam with this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab movie, well worth watching!!, 6 Oct 2012
Lovely film, really good and worth getting(new favourite for me!) :)
Definitly one you should get and watch. Well made and beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Sep 2014
amazing prepare to lose your heart