5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, kind to sensitive skin
I have been using this product for a couple of years now and find it excellent for my dry and mature skin. It sets up my facial skin after cleansing and creates a good basis for moisturising and then application of makeup. It makes the skin feel clean and not dry when cleansed and is a good base for night moisturiser.
Published 7 months ago by Gerrilee

3.0 out of 5 stars Elemis apricot toner
First time I have bought Elemis spray toner. It does the job but I prefer a finer spray. This one drenched my face.
Published 12 months ago by Mrs. J. S. Dyer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, kind to sensitive skin, 26 Aug 2013
This review is from: Elemis Soothing Apricot Toner Skin Care 200ml / 6.8 fl.oz. (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Elemis apricot skin toner, 12 Mar 2014
Very happy shopper a friend told me to try this product as I had been looking for a good skin toner

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 21 Feb 2014
I am having a lot of tropical moments (hot flushes) and a spray of this onto my face really helps to cool me down. This is a must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love Elemis, 5 Jan 2014
I love this brand and this was the third lot of Apricot toner purchased. It suits my skin and, although a bit more expensive than some high street brands, I trust it and its British!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Have used this product before, 24 Nov 2013
Have used this product before. However silver ring around spray cap came off after one use. Did not effect the spray. This has never happened when I have purchased this product elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 25 Oct 2013
The first one had leaked in the post but was immediately replaced once I had sent a photo of the bottle and 'tonic' damaged packaging and paperwork. The product is perfect and well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 18 Aug 2013
Great product Fab very very good on my delicate skin and smells lovely. Elemis is the best :) would buy again definitely

5.0 out of 5 stars Mothers Day, 3 April 2013
I bought this product for my mum, we are both in love with the elemis products and this is one of our favourites!
The smell and feel of the product is beautiful and defiantly value for money, this size usually last us a good few months!
Really fast service came a few days after ordering.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice toner, 22 Feb 2013
Nice toner, does what it is supposed too. Has a lovely smell as well. I use it with the Rose Petal Cleanser.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 25 Sep 2012
arrived on time and as described my wife thinks this is a very good product and does all that it claims to do

ARRAY(0xace09618)