Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£3.35+ £0.99 shipping

on 30 June 2007
My nephew aged 18, tells me that draughts is the latest in thing game!!! How pleased am I to see him off the PC and games console. I waited 5 weeks before buying one to see if it was a passing crush. It wasn't. So i purchased this game, good value as it is less than £5. In fact I saved more in the long run as we were playing for 2ps and 1ps before, somehow I never got them back. The game is played over and over each day and still looks good. Highly recommended.
VINE VOICEon 8 December 2010
Every child should have a copy of this board game which does teaching to think ahead and develop basic skills much better than than trying to control the world on silly computer games.

Most importantly with this game; you also have to engage and defeat a real life opponent.
on 7 June 2014
A bit of a disappointment but again you get what you pay for. I never learn.
However, I look forward to Grandson Tom playing his first game soon.
I know they won't last very long but if he enjoys the game for a couple/three years it's worth it.
on 4 October 2013
Draughts are draughts but some sets are more sturdier than others. The board with this set is quite flimsy and the pieces are thin plastic, but at this price, they play their part fine.
on 31 March 2013
The board is good and sturdy but sadly the draughts do not stack or I would buy more sets of these.
on 11 July 2015
My 6 year old was just learning this and very keen, I was attracted to the price! However seems you get what you pay for! Came with one black counter missing! Husband bought a big black button from the market to use as a replacement so game now well used and loved.
on 21 November 2015
ordered this product.....received completely different product....instead of Halsall draughts which had good reviews I got HTI Draughts...which to be honest looks cheap and nasty.....pound shop s***.......
on 15 February 2015
Very good quality and was very cheap to buy, my niece has really enjoyed learning the game I will be ordering another one for my kids. Very quick delivery and excellent packaged. Defo reccomend seller.
on 6 June 2016
It's the cheapest checkers set available and you get what you pay for.
Board does not unfold properly and the pieces are black and white, so a black piece on a black square is very hard to see.
on 21 January 2013
I bought this for my grandson as an extra surprise for Christmas. He is very pleased with this because I have advised him to master this game first before moving on, so that I can teach him Chess.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse