5.0 out of 5 stars V good first air bed
Makes having to sleep on the floor both fun and comfortable. Perfect for small children. Compact and self contained. Perfect for if children stay over as an extra bed, and if your children stay at a relatives house, or as an extra bed on holiday.
Published on 29 Dec. 2010 by Mrs. A. Wallace

3.0 out of 5 stars Fi Fi bed
Published on 23 Jan. 2010 by Samantha Graham

3.0 out of 5 stars Fi Fi bed, 23 Jan. 2010
Samantha Graham (UK) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Worlds Apart - Fifi My 1st Ready Bed (Toy)
My daughter is very small, so would only recommend to under 3's as it is not a very long bed - when buying a readybed it's probably worth just getting the junior size, which they will eventually grow into. Unfortunately this bed didn't last long, it developed a puncture which has been impossible to locate so we have had to get rid of it. This seems quite a common problem with a lot of the readybeds. So although they are a great idea, you have to take good care of them i.e. do not let your children use them as trampoline's!

5.0 out of 5 stars V good first air bed, 29 Dec. 2010
Mrs. A. Wallace (uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars A great addition to any child's sleepover!, 22 Aug. 2009
S. Fisher (York, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Worlds Apart - Fifi My 1st Ready Bed (Toy)
Great product! We use this so often for sleepovers at our house and to take to other peoples houses. Easy staorage, quick and easy to pump up.
My daughter loves been in her ready bed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 9 Jun. 2009
Ms. S. Jones - See all my reviews
This review is from: Worlds Apart - Fifi My 1st Ready Bed (Toy)
Although my daughter doesnt use hers lots, when she does when we are away, she loves sleeping in it! And itis very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars My first ready bed, 28 Mar. 2009
This review is from: Worlds Apart - Fifi My 1st Ready Bed (Toy)
I purchased this product for my niece & she loves it. It's a great idea for when she visits friends & family for sleep overs.

5.0 out of 5 stars loving it, 11 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Worlds Apart - Fifi My 1st Ready Bed (Toy)
This got used quite a bit. Easy to transport, no bother to wash or get dry, easy to re-sell when they have grown out of it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fifi Toy, 11 July 2008
This review is from: Worlds Apart - Fifi My 1st Ready Bed (Toy)
Please note that this is a TOY, and after a few months will not stay inflated. I thought it was maybe just ours that had this problem but found others had the same problem. This will not stand up to regular usage.

Worlds Apart - Fifi My 1st Ready Bed