5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cake tin
Good quality cake tin that cooks evenly and does not stick. Great for tray bakes and large birthday cakes. Excellent, well worth the money. Arrived promptly.
Published on 6 Sept. 2011 by Elaine Martin

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing and poor value for money
Although I've had this tin for over 4 years, it hasn't had that much use (probably no more than 15 uses at the most). It was at the expensive end of the range and I was expecting to get years of use from it. However, within a short space of time, the non-stick coating began to fail and peel. This has worsened to the point where I can only use it now with a silicon or...
Published 3 months ago by G. Mullin

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality cake tin, 6 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Wilton 33 x 22.3 cm (13 x 9-Inch) Recipe Right Oblong Cake Tin (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic cake tin., 3 Sept. 2012
N. Smith (England, UK) - See all my reviews
This cake tin is huge and truly is great quality. I was not expecting it to be overly good considering it is a very reasonable price but decided to get it anyway considering it was Wilton - I'm so glad I did.

I needed it as I was baking a football themed cake and needed the main sponge to resemble a football pitch - this did the job perfectly and I will be looking for more excuses to bake such big cakes!

Very highly recommended cake tin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for purpose, 3 Mar. 2014
An excellent general-purpose tin without sloping sides and with straight edges. I made large cakes in it but it could be used for many other purposes, eg roasting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 25 Aug. 2013
I have found his pan great, it doesn't stick and is very easy to clean. My cakes bake evenly and although my oven is narrow the sides don't burn.

5.0 out of 5 stars I find these easy to use, 20 Nov. 2014
I find these easy to use, and for all the people who say they are no good after cleaning, my advice to you is… If you grease them properly they do NOT need cleaning and you will find that your baking will also improve. These are perfect for tray bakes such as brownies and I am very plead I bought two. I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great baking pans and fantastic price!, 24 Aug. 2013
I bought these to replace my old Wilton 13 x 9 pans that I bought over 15 years ago and used on a regular basis and I have to say I think they are better. They bake more evenly and slightly less baking times as well. Overall a great product... and the price was almost half what I paid for the old ones so its a win win!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 3 Jun. 2013
What a difference a good pan makes
I always think it's work spending that little bit extra to buy something that will last.
I don't think you will be disappointed with this tin. I wanted something quite large so that I could back a big cake to cut up for work
This is Just Right!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great non stick tins., 5 May 2013
Have now bought 2 different sizes of these tins and find they are really good. They are a nice heavy weight tin, cook evenly and they are very non stick only needing a light greasing before putting cake in to cook. Good value too.

5.0 out of 5 stars They look great, feel great, perform great and is just a good honest tin., 28 Dec. 2014
Wilton is the brand I go to for my oven ware. Amazing quality and value, it's surprising they are so cheap. These are very sturdy and have a reassuring weight to tell you they are made of quality metal, certainly not flimsy unlike others at this price range. They look great, feel great, perform great and is just a good honest tin.

The non-stick coating is just top notch, whether you're baking a sponge or roasting veg or meat the tin cleans effortlessly. A little washing up liquid, soft sponge and gentle wipe is all that's needed. If there is some stuck on residue and quick soak with hot water will release the residue.

Do yourself a favour and get the full Wilton range, you won't be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars cake tine, 13 Mar. 2014
L. Davies "loulou" (Essex) - See all my reviews
this tin is great, very sturdy and the cakes come out well.
I liked the indentation on the end that gives you the size, wish everyone that makes pans would do it.
I would recommend this to anyone that loves baking.