Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£5.99

on 1 September 2005
This book was one of the best books I have ever read in my life. It has transformed the way I see the world today. I am awed and humbled by Marianne Williamson. This was the first book of hers that I've read and Im totally blown away. It's like she is a clear channel that God/Higher Power is using to communicate with humanity. I highly recommend this beautiful book. It will change the way you see things forever. I think the whole world should read it. Beautiful...a definite God job.
on 31 January 2014
There is a saying "That your whole life flashes in front of you in the moment of death" Marianne's book allowed me to understand the role the ego plays in ones life, all the bad choices I had made so far flashed in front of me and led me to an new awakening. At last I had got it - that flashbulb moment had arrived. Between Marianne's "The Gift of Change" and Eckhart Tolle's " The Power of Now" life has taken on a whole new dimension. Yippee
on 5 June 2006
Marianne Williamson's book, The Gift of Change, is a gift for anyone who struggles with a world that is constantly changing. Change can be a source of fear and frustration, and something to be resisted. Or, it can be an opportunity for us to discover our blocks to love, and to grow in our ability to love and forgive unconditionally. I believe that everything that happens in our lives can be a tremendous blessing -- if we choose to look at it that way. And few writers say that as eloquently, and with as much passion and conviction, as Marianne Williamson. Thank you, Marianne, for this wonderful gift!

Steven Lane Taylor, Author of "Row, Row, Row Your Boat: A Guide for Living Life in the Divine Flow."
on 21 December 2011
This is a book how to embarce change (spiritual)into our lifes. lts increadible reading material all most sent down form heaven for me to implement into my life by all the changes l have had to go through and adjust. We can adjust through joy or pain its just all so simple if we just let go of wanting to control everything in our lives, when the universe is just waiting for our calling to step in and help us! This book along side "A course in miracles" has completely and utterly changed my whole life for the much joy l could not of seen or experienced into my life without reading them for sure.
on 25 January 2013
I love Marianne Williamson's religious philosphy, but I feel that she has said it all (and in my opinion she said it better) in her previous book - "Return to Love". THis is a bit of a rehash of her beliefs. Rather buy "Return to Love".
on 2 September 2010
I am just more than half way through reading THE GIFT OF CHANGE, and find it really useful and inspirational, since Marianne Wiliamson uses very interesting anecdotes and stories in order to explain the Course in Miracles and make it accessible to us. The way that she writes is very readable, since she explains her journey and the challenges that she faces and gives hope to me on my enjoyable and interesting journey. I am reading this in conjunction with a Course in Miracles.
on 7 October 2014
What an amazing writer and what an amazing book. I highlighted so many many important paragraphs , and will be constantly rereading.
on 20 April 2016
A long time since I have read work by this writer. Some of it could be a bit vague or inaccessible for the first time reader of material like this .It's never quite clear who or what she means by God, for instance - but there are some lovely luminous thoughts that make the 'journey' worth while - like the value of silence in conversation.
on 17 June 2016
There is a problem with the cover printing the colors are totally off to very red tones it looks so strange and the once golden font letters were also badly printed!! it looks like a very cheap edition I presume!!
on 4 September 2013
I bought this as a gift for my mother as she saw her on the Oprah show I also about 3 other books of hers as my mum fell in love with the way she conducted herself

Shonagh