Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.24

on 6 October 1998
I agree with most of the reviewers. This book was boring and not vintage Kathleen. I was glad I didn't buy the book and borrowed it from the library. The Flame & the Flower still remains as #1!!!
on 6 January 1998
I have always been a huge fan of Kathleen Woodiwiss and was looking forward to reading her latest, what a disappointment! I loved all of her other books, but this one just didn't do it for me.
on 4 June 1999
I really liked the enemies of Shemaine. In some of her other books, they lacked human qualities. They all seamed unreal to me. I really liked the way they were all potrayed in this book.
on 14 December 1997
after waiting 5 yrs for this I've fallen asleep 6 times while reading it.I've either out grown Woodiwiss or perhaps she should put her pen to bed with her heriones.
on 23 September 1998
The love shared between the main characters is very touching.It doesn't start off very well but picks up later and turns out to be quite entertaining.
on 21 July 1999
In my opinion this book doesn't deserve 1 star. This book was so disappointing and often I doubted if Kathleen has written this book on her own.
on 23 September 1998
I have read all of Kathleen's books. This one just lacked any character depth. I kept waiting for some drama, but it never developed.
on 29 June 2013
I was glad to be able to follow the Birmingham saga and have them all in the 1 place and it is so convenient to carry them all around
on 16 August 2014
Yet another book that I couldn't put down. Hope this book becomes the first of a series.
loved every minute of it.
on 11 September 2013
I love this Kathleen E Woodiwiss' books, they grab you from the first page and you just can't put them down