on 5 April 2015
There are better products out there - this was ok but I would not buy again. I found it sat on the skin rather then sink in.
on 6 October 2010
This is fantastic. In the stores in the UK this is £17.50 and I love it. I have bought two of these as they are awesome. They are small but they will last you long because all you need is a small amount for your face.

This really is amazing if your looking for that glowy look on your face then this is what you should purchase. I have used so many blushers to get the glowy look but seriously just a tint of this product on your face really makes your skin look shiny and glowy. It's great for everyday wear and also night outs.

I forgot to mention the size of the bottle on amazon is also the size in the stores so really your better off saving a few pounds by getting it here.
on 16 December 2012
Does what It says,a lovely product for any occasion day or night,I've bought these as extra gifts for Xmas stocking fillers
on 31 December 2014
Good product. Gives good highlighting. Easy to use. Came with hand written thank you note from seller which was nice.
on 13 April 2015
As expected. Have used this product before and will do so again.
on 14 September 2015
Packed very well - pleased with the product.
on 20 July 2015
I think this is the best product ever
on 5 August 2015
does what it says on the tin!
on 18 February 2015
Highly recommended product!
on 24 November 2011
This gives you a nice sheen but not the dewy complexion I was expecting. Having said that I use it everyday and it does look good. It's also useful for highlighting brows .Pop a tiny amount on your cupid's bow for a bit of night time razzle - it really makes a difference! Take care when applying - you don't need much and it has to be blended in straightaway or it will look too obvious. I would recommend it and I'll be buying it again.

See one answered question