5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive!
This is a beautiful highlighter and I'm so glad I can finally find it online and not worry about picking up a fake, which I have done with benefit cosmetics before :(
Published 20 months ago by LolliPop

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money. Good product, great brand.
Published 14 months ago by Vicki

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money. Good product, great brand., 23 May 2013
This review is from: Benefit Cosmetics- High Beam (Misc.)
I actually like this product think it gives a lovely finish to highlight and give a glow. Easy to use, the bottle lasts a long time, nice texture and doesn't give you spots or dry skin. I actually really like benefit as a brand, its quite pricey but most of the time its worth paying extra for the quality, the boing concealer is amazing, I mean amazing I've got all my friends, my mum and my sister into wearing it, its like camouflage it covers everything n has a great texture and finish, I also love the mascara called bad girl, it makes lashes fuller longer and glossy jet black, no clumping!! I think there's some other good mascara out but for me this just has a slightly better finish. But this high beam as much as I like it at 30 plus pounds its really not worth it. I understand some people like to splash for prom, weddings, or just prefer certain brands or price ranges but on this occassion save your money and spend it on something else. I know there are alternative products you might say cheaper versions for 1/10th of the price which are identical. They smell feel and look the same. Please don't waste your money, shop around first, if you want to try this to compare go to a benefit counter for a trail, use a tester or ask for a sample. I promise the cheaper one I use at 3ish is just as good, its identical except the name. I Love benefit, I really like this product but i hate the price! This is a rip off, hope this review helps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive!, 7 Nov 2012
I first tried this fr finding mr bright and it is such a lovely product, I've only ever had the small 2ml and 4ml sizes from kits so this bottle is huge to me!! It's 13ml and looks like a nail varnish, brush applicator and all.
I apply this to cheek bones and brow bones and down my nose and to my forehead and Cupid's bow if I'm contouring as well, before I started using this I didn't even realise I should be highlighting!! But it just gives you a lovely sheen that once you've had you just can't live without, personally I think the price is fine, yeah 20 on a highlighter but then this stuff lasts years!! I know people who still have their bottle 3 years later and they highlight every day!!
It's much more suited to pale skin tones however I have applie it to my mum who is very warm tan and it doesn't look white and garish on her, especially topped with a bit of girl meets pearl :)
I love this stuff and personally I think if you're new to highlighting this is your baby, came in very good time and packaged well, thank you Amazon and Benefit!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Skifast, 8 May 2012
It creates a shiny look where I apply it but very subtle on my pale skin. I do not think it hugely compliments my pale skin, maybe night beam with more peachy tones would suit me more. I think the success of this product will depend on your skin tone.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Beam!!, 8 Jan 2013
Lisa Francis - See all my reviews
This review is from: Benefit Cosmetics- High Beam (Misc.)
I got this as part of a kit Realness of Concealness by BeneFit Cosmetics Mini Fake It Kit
The kit was a waste of money, BUT this was the saving star of the kit.

I dont' use this as a complexion enhancer (though it does work if you mix a little in with your foundation, but its for the young and not middle aged as I am)

I do use this as a brow enhancer (just below the eyebrows) and its fantastic if you put just a tiny bit on your finger to dab into the inner corner of your eyes to brighten and waken up your eyes.

For these things I'd strongly recommend it.

I've had the tester sized bottle for 6 years now and its still got over half left. Bargain at twice the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product, 12 Mar 2013
This review is from: Benefit Cosmetics- High Beam (Misc.)
Excellent product, need hardly any of it to make a huge difference. Good size so will last ages. Highly recommend, worth the bit extra money than standard highlighters

5.0 out of 5 stars High Beam, 20 Dec 2012
This review is from: Benefit Cosmetics- High Beam (Misc.)
A Lovely product from Benefit, you don't need to use much of this so it lasts a long time. My only negative comment is that it looks like a bottle of Nail Varnish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Dec 2012
This review is from: Benefit Cosmetics- High Beam (Misc.)
Does what It says,a lovely product for any occasion day or night,I've bought these as extra gifts for Xmas stocking fillers

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product., 17 May 2013
This review is from: Benefit Cosmetics- High Beam (Misc.)
This product is fantastic for giving sheen on cheeks or where ever you want it. Easy to apply and long lasting.

5.0 out of 5 stars must have!, 8 April 2013
This review is from: Benefit Cosmetics- High Beam (Misc.)
Everyone should have this in their make-up bag it's a great liquid highlighter suitable for all skin tones. It comes in a little bottle same size as a nail polish although it is small and priced quite high for something so small it does last for quite a while. You only use a teeny weeny bit on the areas you want to highlight and the difference is noticeable. Mine lasted for about a year. It's great for day night whatever you want. You can also tell when someone has got this on in pictures aswel. Personally I love this as you can probably tell!

I would recommend this over benefits moon beam because you can tell the difference with this.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent item, 12 Aug 2010
It is very nice and I can only tell you to go and buy it. Regards!

Benefit Cosmetics- High Beam