on 3 December 2012
I wanted to correct some of the reviews here. It would seem many people who are saying its fake. Have in fact purchased from unauthorised market place sellers.

The official BENEFIT outlet on amazon, actually sell this product. At some cracking prices on occasion. If you buy from benefit. It's will be 100% genuine. They supply the products themselves to Amazon for them to fulfill. 100% confirmed by Benefit.

So buy from them avoid the fakes. Don't be scared if they have an offer on...benefit cosmetics UK, is genuine benefit.

The product it's self is superb. Non greasy and great mattifying results.
on 14 April 2011
Bought this product and thought I was getting the real deal, however when it arrived I compared the product to one in the shop which proved that the product was not real, and was actually nothing like the shop bought benefit, extremely disappointed. Would not recommend!
on 23 March 2011
I was sucked in by the cheap price of this compared to in the shops, but when i received the product it was not a genuine Benefit product and made my skin sticky instead of smooth and dry like it is meant to. I know this, as i have brought the real product before, and it was completely different. DONT TRUST IT!
on 20 March 2013
It is very popular, I am very happy buy it. And the price is very nice. half! OMG~ I love it
on 19 September 2015
Christmas present intended gift but I know it will be loved
on 31 January 2012
This is not the real make-up!!! Don't know what it is but it made me all spotty. NOT IMPRESSED!!! Please don't fall for it like I did. :(
on 14 September 2014
Very protective
on 2 January 2010
Bought this as a present from my sister-in-law's wish list. Despatched and delivered quickly and all in god order, so I was happy!
on 2 November 2009
Very prompt service, very pleased with item, just the same as buying it in a department store but much easier not to have to shop around.