5.0 out of 5 stars Mother of pearl clock
I am really pleased with the purchase it looks as nice as the picture. The mother of pearl detail really stands out. I bought it for a 30th anniversary present (Pearl) fo my husband and he loved it.
Published on 5 Aug 2010 by Mrs. J Davis

Published 9 months ago by cass

5.0 out of 5 stars Mother of pearl clock, 5 Aug 2010
This review is from: Mother of Pearl Mantle Clock-6" diam Ideal 30th Wedding Anniversary gift (Kitchen & Home)

1.0 out of 5 stars Honestly don't waste your money, looks cheap in real life, not worth £25 at all., 15 Mar 2014
Really dissapointed when the clock arrived, it came partly rattling where the two pieces of metal were not fixed together properly so I had to glue a bit myself and being that it was for a 30th wedding anniversairy present I didn't have time to send it back otherwise I 100% would have. It looks no way near as nice as it does in the picture. It looks quite cheap and skanky in real life I was quite embarassed to give it as a gift. It's wonky too like a previous reviewer mentioned.
Hope this helps people not to make the same mistake I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect gift., 16 Dec 2013
Clock was perfect gift for my partner on our 30th anniversary. He loved the quirkiness of its little imperfections. It's a beautiful clock and excellent value.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wonky, 25 Feb 2012
John Sarjeant (Belvedere, Kent, UK) - See all my reviews
I'm afraid I have to disagree with a previous reviewer. I think the picture is an accurate representation because it clearly shows that the clock is wonky. Unfortunately I was influenced by the reviews.

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely gift, 2 Jan 2012
I was after a gift for my mum & dad's 30th wedding anniversary, and this clock was perfect. It is a lovely, designed clock, and looks better in real life than in the picture.

3.0 out of 5 stars But I did not like the battery compartment as there was no cover, 18 Sep 2014
Very stylish .As a gift it was very popular ! But I did not like the battery compartment as there was no cover !.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 July 2014
Great clock for a pearl anniversary!! Very quick delivery!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Oct 2014
C Buchanan ""book fiend"" (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Lovely clock which came on time