on 27 August 2010
I bought this to go on my daughters mico scooter and she loved it - until it kept breaking. Something inside kept getting loose so it wouldnt make a sound and her dad has to keep fixing it so its a bit of a drab. When it does work it looks good, despite it feeling quite flimsy, and all the kids at the park want a go!
on 14 January 2010
I bought this for my husband! who had an old classic Rayleigh Chopper Bike for his birthday. Great sound, great fun, perfect for grown up boys who still like toys!
on 19 August 2010
We got this for our son last week, and within 3 hours the end had fallen off, and the actual horn part fell out and was lost. To say that this is meant for a bike, it falls apart too easily and the bits are not actually sealed. Would not advise if this is to be used on a child's bike!!!
on 29 June 2013
Bought this for a PTA duck race so that we could use the horn to signal the start of each race. The horn is loud but that is about the only positive! It had a strong smell of rubber which was horrible and had to wash hands to get rid of smell whenever it was touched. Then as it was taken out of my bag to use on the day the whole thing fell apart in my hand!!! So disappointing! Save your money!
on 3 December 2013
Not for children because the second they get excited and squeeze it to hard, it dies. I threw it in the bin and called it a loss ,I had read other reviews that said the same so I should have know better. In the brief moments it was working, it was awesome.
on 15 August 2012
I bought this for my son's bike (harking back to my childhood really!) and he loved the loud "honk honk" - which is far better than any bell. Sadly however the quality of this product is very low. Firstly, the metal clamp has rough edges and gouges/scratches the handlebars (I used some duct tape to protect the bars). In addition to the clamp issues, the rubber bulb fell off within 3-4 rides, I managed to put it back on, but then subsequently the end fell off while we were out cycling without it being noticed, so was lost, which left me with an upset child. I would not recommend this and will not be buying another.
on 11 September 2013
Rubbish broke after pressing it twice while doing a 47 mile charity bike ride the bit that makes the honking noise fell out when I pressed it
on 1 November 2013
Well, can hear them coming now, works perfectly well, they love them, Had to fit them on bikes straight away, very easy to do.
on 15 August 2013
this broke very soon after purchase. It also had a very strong smell of rubber/creasote. We would not recommend.to anyone
on 12 December 2013
bought this for a friend's bike as a light hearted christmas present. Unfortunately does not ccome with attachment for handlebars, so will work something out with a pipe fitting. Good fun to play with and will provide much entertainment.