5.0 out of 5 stars Eye Bright, 11 Jan 2012
This product was always going to be great... I have never had a bad experience with Benefit. The product came to me promptly & in great condition. I love it and would highly recommend both it and the seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Eye Brightner, 5 Feb 2010
J. Evans "JBaby" (UK) - See all my reviews
* I love this product!
* If lined on water line and inner corners, it makes eyes appear *bigger and brighter.*
The only problem is, is it doesn't last long, and you have to re-apply to keep that BRIGHT eye look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cannot live without this!!, 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: Benefit Cosmetics - Eye Bright Pencil (Misc.)
This is the product I take everywhere with me! I've got all my friends hooked on it too. It's just so great!! I just quickly draw it along my water line and it instantly makes me look more awake and rested. It's especially good if you use a little bit of black kohl along your lower lashes and some mascara as it really contrasts and makes your eyes stand out. I am surprised at how long it stays on, usually only have to reapply after several hours. You can also use it on your cupids bow to highlight or your inner eye area. My tip is just to keep it well sharpened so it's super easy to use, also be careful not to get it into the base of the lashes which can look a bit messy and be awkward to remove.

5.0 out of 5 stars make up bag must have :-), 11 Jan 2011
Awakens and brighten up ur eyes when they need it,its a make up must have...and this will last for ages!! [...] for a benifit product is an awesome price as this is [...] in [...]...So overall Im well and truly happy with this product.

Will be buying more products form this seller

:-)