5.0 out of 5 stars Gradely!
For those of us who fondly remember the great programmes we used to watch as kids, this is a treat.

The stories, the accents, those mushroom things, Clifford (of whom only one foot was ever seen), Queen Doris (OMG I'm chuckling already), and then there's that witch. Fenella is an absoloute scream - especially when having a tantrum!

Buy this, and...
Published on 20 Nov. 2009 by Grasshopper

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing - loved this as a child and had great memories of ...
Disappointing - loved this as a child and had great memories of it so purchased for my son to enjoy.
I decided to watch it before letting him watch it so that I could see if it was as good as I remembered (I was quite excited by the prospect being the sad human being I am) and was hugely disappointed by how rubbish it actually is.
Nothing wrong with the quality...
Published 3 months ago by KingKong

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Gradely!, 20 Nov. 2009
This review is from: Chorlton And The Wheelies - The Complete Collection: 4 DVD Set [DVD] (DVD)

Buy this, and show the kids what fun we used to have.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I ordered, 8 Jun. 2009
J. Foster "fun fan" (yorkshire, uk) - See all my reviews
Just the thing for the grandchild. I remember it well from years ago when bringing up my own son. A couple of episodes each visit works wonders.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grab a bottle of wine and enjoy!, 1 Sept. 2011
I had forgotten how good Chorlton and the Wheelies was. The "little old lady" is just brilliant. Mt friends think there is something wrong with me, and they may be right, but with all the crap, depressing news, and computerised "cartoons" that are on the box these days Chorlton beats them into a cocked hat!!!
Cannot recomend it enough.
Chorlton And The Wheelies [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars What A Wonderful Trip Down Memory Lane, 6 April 2011
Mrs. N. Edwards (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I loved Chorlton as a kid and wanted to share this wonderful piece of children's entertainment with my own 6 yr old daughter. The picture quality is not quite up to modern standards, but the charm and magic of Wheelie World hasn't faded one bit. My daughter fell in love with it straight away. It really does stand the test of time for me. Much better that so many of these gross modern animated things that kids are being fed these days...!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best Childrens TV shows ever., 4 Jan. 2014
Ok I'm old and biased. My children watched this when they were younger, so I watched this with them. They are now middle aged adults and regard themselves as Grown Up. As I have never grown up, this series still tickles me. If you have never seen this, it is well worth a watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!!!!!, 6 Aug. 2009
its great to finally have them all on dvd rather than a selection on video - i have however transfered the video information about first aired dates onto the dvd box to remind myself of this additional info

5.0 out of 5 stars If you can remember it and loved it... You will love it again!, 24 Nov. 2013
Takes me back to when I was little, Just wish I had it for when my 2 girls were younger so they wouldn't think me lame for watching it now!! ;0)
Quality is excellent, If you have youngsters in the house they will fall in love with it too. What's not to love about a happiness dragon from Brum!?
Buy it you won't regret it. :0)

5.0 out of 5 stars great item!, 18 Sept. 2011
bought for our 1 year old son, he loves it! brings back memories for us as well! sealed as new and fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars A trip to Wheelie World, 22 May 2011
What a fantastic bit of nostalgia - DVD player wouldn't have any truck with the opening episode, but it played fine on my computer DVD.

Anyone who wants a bit of a chuckle at childhood memories and something to show the grand-kids/great-nephews/nieces should get this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Back to my childhood, 24 Feb. 2011
Arrived on time, very good condition. Just makes me sooooo happy to revisit my childhood with the Happiness Dragon. Great collection should even appeal to the little ones (and possibly the bigger ones!) today.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›