‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Gradely!, 20 Nov 2009
This review is from: Chorlton And The Wheelies - The Complete Collection: 4 DVD Set [DVD] (DVD)
For those of us who fondly remember the great programmes we used to watch as kids, this is a treat.

The stories, the accents, those mushroom things, Clifford (of whom only one foot was ever seen), Queen Doris (OMG I'm chuckling already), and then there's that witch. Fenella is an absoloute scream - especially when having a tantrum!

Buy this, and show the kids what fun we used to have.

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I ordered, 8 Jun 2009
J. Foster "fun fan" (yorkshire, uk) - See all my reviews
Just the thing for the grandchild. I remember it well from years ago when bringing up my own son. A couple of episodes each visit works wonders.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 20 Jun 2010
Anthony Campion (Chesterfield, UK) - See all my reviews
It has been a long time since I sat and watched this with my children.
Now I look forward to introducing my grandchildren to this very loveable
character and, of course, the evil Fenella.The Complete Chorlton & the Wheelies: Series One [DVD] [1976]

BUY IT!!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best Childrens TV shows ever., 4 Jan 2014
Ok I'm old and biased. My children watched this when they were younger, so I watched this with them. They are now middle aged adults and regard themselves as Grown Up. As I have never grown up, this series still tickles me. If you have never seen this, it is well worth a watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars great item!, 18 Sep 2011
bought for our 1 year old son, he loves it! brings back memories for us as well! sealed as new and fast delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Grab a bottle of wine and enjoy!, 1 Sep 2011
I had forgotten how good Chorlton and the Wheelies was. The "little old lady" is just brilliant. Mt friends think there is something wrong with me, and they may be right, but with all the crap, depressing news, and computerised "cartoons" that are on the box these days Chorlton beats them into a cocked hat!!!
Cannot recomend it enough.
Chorlton And The Wheelies [DVD]

5.0 out of 5 stars What A Wonderful Trip Down Memory Lane, 6 April 2011
Mrs. N. Edwards (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I loved Chorlton as a kid and wanted to share this wonderful piece of children's entertainment with my own 6 yr old daughter. The picture quality is not quite up to modern standards, but the charm and magic of Wheelie World hasn't faded one bit. My daughter fell in love with it straight away. It really does stand the test of time for me. Much better that so many of these gross modern animated things that kids are being fed these days...!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great!!!!!, 6 Aug 2009
its great to finally have them all on dvd rather than a selection on video - i have however transfered the video information about first aired dates onto the dvd box to remind myself of this additional info

5.0 out of 5 stars Both my son and grandson loves it, 26 Feb 2014
My son loved Chorlton and the Wheelie when he was a child. He was delighted with the DVDs and so was our grandson.

4.0 out of 5 stars she loves it., 13 Feb 2014
Bought for my cousin I used to watch chorlton when I was A child so thought she might like it. I am happy to say she does.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›