Price:£4.49+ £3.29 shipping

on 7 March 2007
I know this is an inexpensive product, so I wasn't expecting top of the line. The instructions, however, are not very helpful. I bought the product to make a will for both my husband and myself. I was very pleased wih the actual documents, they do just about what I wanted them to do. However, even though the instructions say that I can "save as," so that I can save two separate documents, this is not the case. What actually has to happen is that I have to export each document to my word processor, then start over in Will Maker if I have any changes to make. Quite clumsy, really.

However--in the end, it does what it says it does, the forms are good, and the price is right.
on 18 November 2010
This program is very easy to use, you can save your answers to change your will later if you wish, you only have to fill in the answer boxes, but you do get an option to manually alter at the end, there is an option to send to a legal dept for checking at a price of course, it seems to cover any thing you would want to cover in a standard will. the will would only be valid in England and Wales.
on 7 October 2009
Inexpensive software. Lacks important facilies to save documents or edit before printing
Software producer tries to lock you in to additional paid services
Not as good as some older software that I thought it would replace.
on 31 August 2009
This product is not very good value for the price paid. The software only allows you to make a will for a single person it and takes no consideration of the "will" needs of a married couple. Instructions are disjointed and very difficult to follow. I am very disappointed with this software.
on 24 February 2009
It's ok but a bit long winded and complicated, I thought.
It does what it says it does and you do end up with a finished will, but I have seen easier programmes than this one.
Delivery was quick and it arrived safely.
on 20 November 2015
I had this product some time ago and lost it during a flood. Nice to get back
on 13 May 2016
Too many links to now non existant websites. OK if you need a simple will
on 21 May 2016
Very basic package but I knew that and it did what I wanted.