Package Quantity: 1|Style Name: Original Packaging|Change

on 4 April 2011
Arrived quickly, got an email from seller, nice touch even though it was in German but the thought was there. No probs and would use again.
on 21 August 2015
Just the same as all the others but the cheapest out there. I was thinking of knocking a star off due to the ink not being stark, deep black but it's getting better the more I use my new pen, so I'm giving the ink the benefit of the doubt. I was thinking of getting a re-fillable reservoir but given the fact that I'm not the most prolific writer in the world, and that the hassle otherwise of fiddling about with ink-bottles and the expense of getting a reservoir, these get full marks.
on 28 October 2013
...and in cartridges that are a perfect fit for my Lamy Safari - a winner. But seriously, I had considered getting a re-usable reservoir and a bottle of ink. Even though I use the pen daily, this stash of 20 cartridges will last a good 18 months. Of course, a bottle of the black stuff would be lovely but the return on investment on this and the reservoir would take over three years to start materialising and cartridges really are very convenient.
VINE VOICEon 14 January 2012
Good quality ink, giving a good coverage and a smooth flow. Complements the Lamy pen. A fine product. Excellent capillary action. Easy fitted.
on 6 November 2013
It's made in Germany. That's pretty much all you need to know!

The pen itself seems to be 'economical' with ink, as much as a Mercedes-Benz would be with fuel. This pack still hasn't run out yet, despite having purchased this many months ago. Given that I hadn't really used my pen over the course of the summer, meaning I wasn't at school using it.
on 24 October 2013
I own a Lamy Safari broad nib fountain pen, and these inks work perfectly with that. It flows nicely and does as it 'says on the tin.'

Delivery was wonderfully quick, and Lamy ink is extremely good value. I used to write with a Parker by comparison it's about £3-4 for 2 cartridges of Parker ink.

Fully recommended!
on 21 January 2015
I was unsure how i was going to get on with a fountain pen or its refills. so far with my lammy fountain pen and these brillient refills im more then happy. the ink drys quickly,theres no clogging, no blotching or feathering on the paper, and the delivery was very fast i couldnt be happyer
on 4 July 2011
If you are after a good pen to use for general writing letters this is the one. Good to hold. Great nib and the results are just so lovely. It does come with a wide calligraphy nib but I use the standard one which is so nice to use.
VINE VOICEon 25 February 2015
It's a good black and relatively good value, but the ink can fade, and not waterproof, so I don't think I'll be buying any more. Nothing against the quality of the ink to be fair, it's just not what I want (water resistant, at the very least).
on 16 July 2013
Ink is of high quality. Can't really say too much as any cartridges will only do their job or be considered sub-par. Will definitely make this purchase again when needed (will not be for quite a long time as the ink is lasting very well).