4.0 out of 5 stars Good of its kind
There are plenty of micro fibre cloths and mop heads and mop polls with velcro attachments around, I have had a cheap version for years. Does a good job. This one is essentially no different in design of its function, but is just better quality all round, as you would expect from E Cloth. Metal rather than plastic for the body, and a really thick substantial mop...
Published on 25 Feb 2010 by L J Slater

1.0 out of 5 stars E-cloth not good
Published 5 months ago by murray

4.0 out of 5 stars Good of its kind, 25 Feb 2010
This review is from: E-cloth replacement Mop Heads (Kitchen & Home)

Their stuff is never cheap. But does it justify its price by doing a better job? Mmmmmmm...a bit marginal, that one. but I do like quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 17 Feb 2013
This review is from: E-cloth replacement Mop Heads (Kitchen & Home)
These really are a great purchase & do the job really well - they leave the floor reasonably dry too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fantastic, 22 Oct 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: E-cloth replacement Mop Heads (Kitchen & Home)
I have laminate floors and this is absolutely fantastic. So quick and easy! My floor is thoroughly dusted including under furniture and under the bed in 5 minutes. I mainly use the dry mop and only the wet mop occasionally, perhaps once a month. Using the wet mop does take a little longer and takes a little more effort but the finish is great. The wet mop can flip over so you have to take a little more care with it. Should work equally well with real wood and tiled floors. One of the best things I have ever bought!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 11 Feb 2014
I love all the e-cloths and have been using some of them for years. Recently added the mops to my collection and am really pleased

1.0 out of 5 stars E-cloth not good, 6 Feb 2014
The first time I used the washing cloth it started to have snags coming out of the material. Really not very good and since I have had the last pair of cloths which I bought with the mop head for about 5 years I was not impressed. I did think about returning the item but of course the postage would have been as much as the cloth itself. Try another place to buy these is my view!

4.0 out of 5 stars Does good job, still leaves smears on granit, 1 Dec 2013
This review is from: E-cloth replacement Mop Heads (Kitchen & Home)
I like the e-mop, it's light, easy to use and doesn't need cleaning products. These mop heads do a good job, however, I still have smears on the polished stone floor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really effective cloths, 29 Nov 2013
Mrs Mary Challice (East Sussex, England) - See all my reviews
Use the dry mop first to pick up dust and dog hair, which it does almost as good as my cat and dog hoover, then use wet mop for a clean, smooth finish

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: E-cloth replacement Mop Heads (Kitchen & Home)
I love my e-mop! It makes such easy work of both sweeping and washing the floors. Highly recommended. Wouldn't be without it!

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 1 Dec 2012
This review is from: E-cloth replacement Mop Heads (Kitchen & Home)
great product easy to use and easy to wash fast and efficient cleaning for all hard floors using the dusting mop in between washes picks up any stray fluff.

5.0 out of 5 stars At last a mop that works, 15 July 2012
This review is from: E-cloth replacement Mop Heads (Kitchen & Home)
E-cloth mop system is fantastic. Cleans the floor efficiently and quickly and leaves it almost dry. I wish I had found this system years ago! As an added bonus, it only requires hot water to give a great result, so will save money on expensive acid neutral ceramic tile cleaner.

E-cloth replacement Mop Heads