5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievabally Funny, 17 Feb 2006
T. Mohiki "TM" (Lyme Regis, Dorset UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this show as a DVD first and i was expecting nothing less than pure genius from the monkey boy and my god did he deliver! An amazing show with all new material which all rings true in our daily lives! If your a fan of Lee Evans and have a PSP you have to get this one! No PSP? Just buy the DVD then punk! It WILL blow your mind! Not many extras but who cares its worth every penny!
If you own a PSP you need this, just like me! i have it on DVD for watching on a big screen and now UMD for watching at anytime.
Wherever you are you can get your comedy fix and it is guaranteed to cheer you up!

5.0 out of 5 stars comedy at its best, 29 July 2009
T. Johnson "TAD" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lee Evans: Xl Tour - Live [DVD] (DVD)
If your a fan of Lee Evans then this dvd is for you, bought it for my daughter and we know when she's watching it in her bedroom because all you can hear is her giggling.

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG, 1 May 2009
Ms. K. Mauldridge (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lee Evans: Xl Tour - Live [DVD] (DVD)
Before this DVD i hadnt really sat down and watched Lee Evans, but i went round a friends house and she had it on. This is the truth, i couldnt breath!! it was that funny!!
he is amazing and this DVD is defo worth watching!! recomend it to anyone!!

hope you found it as fuunny as me!!

5.0 out of 5 stars XL Tour, 27 April 2009
This review is from: Lee Evans: Xl Tour - Live [DVD] (DVD)
Lee Evans As funny as ever, a must buy for anyone who enjoys laughing until they cry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lee Evans XL Live DVD, 30 Mar 2011
Lisa_lou (Hertfordshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lee Evans: Xl Tour - Live [DVD] (DVD)
Brilliant Dvd! Had this a few years ago but it got broken - great purchase had me laughing all evening!

5.0 out of 5 stars so funny i peeed mY pants, 9 Jan 2010
S. Chamberlain "steveo" (uk,yorkshire) - See all my reviews
WOT CAN YOU SAY HES AT HIS BEST IN THIS DVD,SO,SO FUNNY,5 OUT OF 5

5.0 out of 5 stars Funniest comic ever!, 30 Nov 2009
Stevie B. (Massachusetts, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lee Evans: Xl Tour - Live [DVD] (DVD)
I never heard of Lee Evans until early this year when I found out he would be appearing in the Doctor Who special Planet Of The Dead. Sounded like his casting was considered "odd" so I checked him out on You Tube. I found him to be absolutely hilarious! I'm from Massachusetts in the USA, and I was disappointed to find that no DVDs of Lee were available here.

In September I bought an IView 1800HD Upconverting Multi-Region DVD player with an included HDMI cable (from Amazon.com, so here's a positive plug for another of their products!), so I decided to take a chance that a British disk would work (I was skeptical until I actually saw it play) and ordered the XL Tour. I was quite elated when it arrived from overseas in just over a week! The disk played flawlessly and the image and sound quality is excellent. I haven't laughed so hard in ages!

I have watched it 3 times already and Lee Evans gets funnier every time. He is a master at observational humor and an incredible physical comedian. His facial expressions alone are enough to make you laugh! He says a bit too many F-words throughout the set, but like Lewis Black, it works in the context of what he's doing. And he's also quite sweet and disarming too, you really feel his frustration when he explains the absurdity of the situation. There is a little bit lost in translation for me with the British accent and euphemisms, but overall this disk is great. I'm having all my friends watch it, as Lee Evans is unknown in the US. I have already ordered more of his disks for Christmas and I can't wait!

ARRAY(0xf798714)

Lee Evans: Xl Tour - Live [DVD]
Lee Evans: Xl Tour - Live [DVD] by Lee Evans (DVD - 2005)
6.15