on 30 December 2009
I bought the Le Van Toy Bay Tree Dolls House for my 3 year old granddaughter for Christmas. I also purchased 5 room sets+ family. On setting it up on Christmas Eve, we found 3 pieces of furniture broken. Very disappointing. I took photographs of the pieces and will be contacting the suppliers. In the Rosebud bedroom, one leg of the bed fell off as soon as it was unwrapped. Also the Hat stand had only two of the four pegs glued in. These items are not cheap and so I was annoyed with these faults.
on 31 January 2010
Lots of accessories, so plenty of scope for really interactive play. Instant hit, grandad spent most of Christmas with child and dolls house.
on 12 February 2011
Beautifully handcrafted in pretty colours, perfect for a little girl's dream doll's house. We were really impressed with the detail and the fact that the furniture is just a bit different from the usual things you can get. Well worth the investment as it should last for years to come and very reasonably priced.
on 27 October 2014
I am totally pleased with the design of this bedroom set. My girls were so thrilled when they saw it too. It is well made and still looks stylish today. It fits well in the ELC dolls house.
on 15 December 2012
All the furniture is so sturdy. I was a little worried that my 2 year old would have it broken within the week but when it arrived I was surprised at how sturdy it was.
on 11 October 2014
Superb detail. Purchased along with dolls house and ideally suited to it. 5yr old granddaughters are delighted.
on 17 December 2013
very pretty a bit on the big side but to much fun to send back my daughter has lots of fun playing with this .
on 1 December 2012
Perfect for little ones. My daughter had a dolls house & furniture for her 3rd birthday & loves it.
Durable yet detailed.
on 9 May 2014
Looked lovely in the house it was bought for. Enjoyed by granddaughter it was bought for. product made very well

See one answered question