5.0 out of 5 stars great
Loved this, had one for my first daughter and now brought one for my second child, keeps them up right and no moving around like they can in a high chair which I just hated, really easy to clean, and saves on space, good price too, best purchase I made, normally see ends up on my lap after being in high chair for a few mins, but in this all tea time. Fab fab fab
Published on 1 Jun. 2012 by spencer

› See more 5 star, 4 star reviews
3.0 out of 5 stars Disney Princess Booster Seat
Thought it would be great as it is Disney but when i got it and put it together it doesnt seem sturdy as the seat can be adjusted to fit height/child. The extra tray is good though, being able to take the mess in one go, leaving a clean tray behind!
Published on 1 Aug. 2011 by noreen

› See more 3 star, 2 star, 1 star reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Disney Princess Booster Seat, 1 Aug. 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars not ideal for babys from 6 months, 30 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Disney Princess Swing Tray Booster Seat (Baby Product)
I bought this booster seat instead of a high chair due to lack of space but all I can say it would suit a child age 1+ not 6 months plus my daughter is 9 months old and is not safe I made sure all the straps were sturdy but she kept sliding down and crying it just wasn't comfy for her shame really as its a lovely chair ill try her in it again few months time .

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 1 Jun. 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars A wothwhile buy, 7 Sept. 2011
Mr. M. Whyke - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disney Princess Swing Tray Booster Seat (Baby Product)
We wanted a booster seat not only for use at the table but also for the garden so we needed a seat with a table attachment. So for the price this was a good deal - most such seats were more expensive.

Disney Princess Swing Tray Booster Seat