5.0 out of 5 stars Moving on
When the Futureheads first came to national attention in 2004, they were leaders of the 'angular/post-punk' wave of bands, producing an album full of catchy, well crafted songs with clever lyrics and unusual structures. They were good.

But now they're great. This album is such a step forward. Its the sound of a band developing their sound. Its the sound of a...
Published on 19 May 2006 by Mr. MJ Spitty

1.0 out of 5 stars Am I missing something?
Published on 4 April 2007 by The man in black

1.0 out of 5 stars Am I missing something?, 4 April 2007
To be fair I don't have their first CD so buying this one was a bit of a punt. Having said that I paid less than £3 for this CD and still feel cheated. I really don't understand the reviews that have already been posted. I did listen to this CD twice straight through as soon as I got it. My very first impression was that this was simply one of the worst CDs I have every heard. But the conviction of the reviews here made me go back and try again. And yes you guessed it, I like it even less. I don't know how this compares to their first CD but there is no chance in me wasting any more time on this band and either past or future releases (despite a corking cover of a Kate Bush track).

News and Tributes
News and Tributes by Futureheads (Audio CD)
Click for more info