5.0 out of 5 stars Autistic child or just loves tangles....
Tjis product is ace. Having a daughter with Aspergers, she needs things in her hands to play with and this fits the bill....infact all tangles do, but this one is 'biteable' when the urge arrises and the temper is going up. Very very well made, highly recommended if your child loves/needs finger/hand toys.
Published on 24 Jan 2011 by Serena

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea for autistic pupil
These are ideal for an autistic child who needs to fiddle, however they pull apart far too easily for a strong child who wishes to hide parts of them around his anatomy. Could you please make a larger extra strong tangle please.
Published on 11 July 2012 by jilyc

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Autistic child or just loves tangles...., 24 Jan 2011
Serena (uk) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product, 8 Dec 2012
This review is from: Therapy Tangle (Toy)
Love this tangle toy. It has a really nice texture and is very thearapuetic. My son takes it to school everyday! Really helps him to tolerate assembly and carpet time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Most relaxing tangle, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Therapy Tangle (Toy)
I might just be slightly addicted to tangles. As someone with ASD, they help me relax and prevent meltdowns due to overloads at times.
I have various colored plastics, a chrome, a therapy relax, a hairy, a textured, a metallic and this one.
And I have to say, at this moment this one is my very favorite. The joints are way smoother than any other tangle, the movement almost 'melts' in your hand if you will. I find this is one of the most 'relaxing' tangles there is. Just looking at it and moving it around it so soothing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product...everyone should have one!, 15 Dec 2011
No1 Ellen Fan "Gopher" (Sunny Devon, Angleterre!) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Therapy Tangle (Toy)
I brought one of these out of simple curiosity and it exceeded all my expectations. Such a great thing for all the fiddlers in the world out there. I'm trying to avoid surgery on my hands and suffer from carpel tunnel syndrome and trigger finger. I've tried the chiropractor, accupunture and physio, ice packs, heat wax baths and more and spent a fortune...this was a great buy (although 4.05 packing and postage - come off it!) my fingers are responding well to this toy and becoming more mobile...now I can do and say fingers crossed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my Nephew as an Xmas Present who has special needs, 1 Jan 2014
This review is from: Therapy Tangle (Toy)
My Nephew has Autism after reading the other reviews here - he loves it and spent Xmas day twirling it around and seemed to be a success, my niece reports one section has now snapped (new years day) and now keeps falling apart which isn't so good. Would try other tangles and I found it stress busting myself. The texture I didn't like - the 'rubber' but it was suitable for my Nephew. 3 to 4 stars here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloomin Amazing!, 25 Sep 2011
This review is from: Therapy Tangle (Toy)
I purchased this tangle after researching into fidget toys. I need something to help occupy my hands when I am concentrating or stressed. The tangle is amazing! I take it almost everywhere with me. Since using it I no longer get air bubbles in my knuckles and joints and I find my ability to "sit still and listen" is greatly improved.

Having shown it to everyone I know, Most of my family and friends want one and the educational setting I work in are very interested in these for children. They are very reasonably priced and extremely durable. Even my puppy couldn't break it!
My only slight complaint is that they should come in a bag to help keep them clean! The textured surface of my tangle needs cleaning quite a bit.

Cheers,
Becka

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, 2 Mar 2013
This review is from: Therapy Tangle (Toy)
This is an uncomplicated toy / puzzle which adults with an impairment will find intriguing. It also appears to be indestructible.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely tot, 21 Mar 2014
This review is from: Therapy Tangle (Toy)
Lovely toy for exploring fidgety hands the multi moveable segments make it interesting easy to keep clean quick wash under the tap my autistic boy with sld loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Therapy Tangle, 28 Nov 2012
Mrs. J. E. Mckenzie (Monifieth) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Therapy Tangle (Toy)
My daughter found this the best out of previously bought tangles, the colours are good, it isn't too big and doesn't break easily and can be easily put back together.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good idea for autistic pupil, 11 July 2012